.Chapter One : The Beginning

*Warning this story is a very sexual chapter sorry if you do like smuts don't read the entire story*           Plus this us and jack gilinsky fanfic

Katelynn POV

So one day I was hanging out with my friend that wanted to go see a movie but I said I wanted to go alone because I never I have a good movie when I'm with you because you always talk. And my friend lara said " well its not my fault that movie are good I need to talk about how good it is. " then I said " no you don't you choose to, but whatevr I'll drop you off at home and I'll watch that movie and see if it's good enough that you'll talk a little bit."

*

When arriving to the movies I was walking to go to the sit I wanted after buying my ticket I bumped my lips on another cute boy's lips are I was blushing and said sorry because of how cute he was then we talked outside and exchanged phone numbers and skipped the movie and went to his house. When we arrived at his house he took off his shirt and started kissing my neck. He put a condom on so I wouldn't give birth to a kid. He was kissing all over my body and with one free had rubbing all over my body while I was moaning because of how hard he was rubbing and kissing.

*

We started dating that one night and had sex mostly every night. Jack was just so hot I couldn't handle not having him control me at night on his bed. Later I found out he had a girlfriend but we didn't care we just let the fun continue. We were having so much fun that we would plan what would go down and on Sunday it was free style so the was no telling what was going to happen that's why Sunday were my favorite days because those nights were the dirtiest.