Chapter 3 : The Threesome

After having sex with jack I was so happy I went to Lara's house and told and she was freaking out that I did the naughty (sex) with the highschool fuck boy.

"OMG Katelynn everyone is going to call you a slut" - Lara

"I'm dating him so yeah" - Me

After that me, Lara, and jack decided to have a threesome tonight.

*Skips To Night*

Me, and Lara Were walking to jack's house but when we walked in he was have S£X with Madison ( I luv Jadison ok so don't hate) and jack just looked at me and said "well your early" and I said " I'm 5 minutes late fuck you asswhole and your slut." And I ran out the do with Lara. While jack was asking for him to explain but I ignored him.

Jack G's POV

Before losing the girl I really loved I turned around and said "Fuck You Madison" she stood the in shock and anger but I didn't care. I kept asking Katelynn for her to let me explain but she ignore me and when I went to call and text she blocked me on phone contact and every social media. When I was getting ready to go to Katelynn's to give me a chance to explain I check the mail and there was a letter saying " restriction order to stay far away as possible from katelynn for one month." I was mad and sad but it's only a month thank god.