Chapter Fifty-One - Billie

"Holy shit," I say, looking at myself in the mirror. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Well, it's happening," my mom says. The door opens, and Claudia walks in. I smile when I see her.

"How is Y/n?" I ask her.

"She's beautiful as always," she says.

"Please don't say that. I'm sure she is, but it's making me want to go see her right now,"

"You are not going to do that," she tells me. I roll my eyes. "You look beautiful, Billie."

"Thank you," I say and look down with a big smile on my face. Claudia looks at her phone.

"You better prepare yourself. You guys are going to be walking down that aisle in fifteen minutes,"

"Fifteen? Are you serious? Oh, my God!"

"Calm down," Zoe tells and hugs me.

"I can't calm down. This is nerve-racking. I'm getting ready to be married. Am I not supposed to be nervous?"

"It is perfectly normal to be nervous," my mom tells me and kisses my cheek. I sigh.

"Is Y/n as nervous as me?" Claudia nods.

"That girl is over there losing her mind right now,"

"I don't know if that makes me feel worse or better," they all laugh. There was a knock at the door, and Finneas and my dad walk in.

"You ready?" Finneas asks me. I nod. "Let's go then," I take a deep breathe and we leave.

I am the first to walk down the ailse, and I have my parents on either of my sides. Zoe and Gia are next, and Zoe stands on my side while Gia stands by where Y/n will be in just a few seconds. The doors open again, and I see Y/n standing next to her Stepdad. Claudia was right. She is beautiful. She has on a beautiful dress. It's simple but still beautiful. I put my hand over my mouth, and I look down as I try not to cry. I really can't believe this is happening. She finally stands right in front of me. I look at her up and down. I feel my face getting really hot, and I already know that it's red.

"You look beautiful," I whisper to her.

"Thanks. So do you," she whispers back, and the officiant starts talking.

This feels like it's taking forever. This guy is talking forever. We finally got the vows, and I got first.

"Y/n, from the moment I saw you at the concert I held three years ago, I knew I needed to see you again, and I just so happened to get lucky enough to run into the very next day. The last three years have been the best years of my life. You have taught me how to love myself. You've always called me out on my mistakes, and I can't even explain how much I appreciate you for that," By this point, I have tears streaming down my face and Y/n has tears in her eyes. "You've always made me feel special, and you always remind me that I am able to take a break when I need one. You have been the best thing that has ever happened in my life, and you made my life even better the day that you said yes."

I wipe the tears off my face, and I watch her do the same thing. She pulls out her vows and starts reading them.

"I always dreamed of the day that I would get married. I never thought it would actually happen. And then I met you. I didn't think that I would actually get to speak to you and then we ran into each other the day after the concert," I laugh a little knowing that I said the same thing. I thought that would be the first and last time I ever got to speak to you. And then there was a lost necklace and you texted me," she laughs. "And then you kept texting me. And now here we are standing at the end of the aisle on our wedding day and this is the best thing I could've ever asked for. You've changed my life in ways that you don't even know. You've shown me what a real relationship looks like. You've always accepted me for who I am and I am so thankful for that. You have made me the happiest that I have ever been in my entire life and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you."

Great, I'm crying again.

We got to the part where we put the rings on each other's fingers and I can't help the smile on my face. I just know that I look stupid right now. The officiant says you may now kiss the bride or whatever and I grab her and kiss her. I find it a little weird to be kissing Y/n in front of our friends and family but it's whatever. This is the best day of my life. I pull away and look at her.

"We're married, baby," I tell her.

"We're married," she repeats and I kiss her again.

Everyone was in a little area outside and people were eating and drinking and whatnot. I found Y/n talking to her mom and my mom and I walked over to them. I wrap my arm around her waist and she smiles, resting her head on my shoulder.

"What's going on over here?" I ask them.

"They're just asking what we're doing for a honeymoon,"

"It's the rest of the tour," I joke. "No, um, I think we're gonna plan something for after the tour. Make it feel like an actual honeymoon. It's gonna be a while until then though."

"Yeah, another year and a half," Y/n says. 

"You'll be okay, baby," I tell her and kiss her. Our moms walk away talking. "I love you," 

"I love you, too," I look around at everybody enjoying themselves and talking to each other.

"You wanna sneak out of here and go back to the hotel," she smiles and looks at me.

"Yes," she says excitedly. 

"Let's go," I say, and we successfully got out and went back to the hotel.

"What do you think they'll say when they realize we aren't there anymore?" I shrug.

"No idea," I tell her. "But that's not our problem, is it?"

"No,"

"Mm, I just wanted to get away to be with you. With nobody else around," I say and she smiles. This is the best day of my life.