Chapter 2

It's the next morning. Alastor has been awoken by the young child softly tapping his face. Alastor opens his eyes and looks at Miles who is smiling and giggling innocently. The Radio Demon sits up and holds the little prince in his arms.

Alastor: must you annoy me so early in the morning little one?

Miles just giggles looking at Alastor. Alastor stands up holding the young prince. He walks down the stairs into the living room seeing Angel reading a magazine, a porn magazine no less. Alastor clears his throat getting Angel's attention. Angel looks at his boyfriend and adopted son.

He stands up and walks over to them. Angel kisses Alastor's cheek then takes Miles into his second set of arms. Angel uses his upper arms to hug Alastor. Angel sits back down while Alastor walks to the kitchen getting a drink.

Angel: sleep well?

Miles just giggles again looking at Angel. Angel can't help but smile at the young boy. Alastor walks into the living room holding 2 cups of coffee. He places them down on the table and then sits next to Angel.

Angel: do you think we should tell Charlie about this?

Alastor: I do my love, but Vaggie may try convince her that it's not a good idea

Angel: well it's none of her business babe

Angel turns to Miles.

Angel: today is your lucky day, you get to meet everyone at the hotel

Miles giggles then claps happily.