𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏:𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭🥀

*More than ten years ago when Arya was a child* (in the past wen she was 9 years old)

Arya Pov:

(/In fact, I used to run away from the palace a lot. I hated staying with my mother and father in the palace even though I did not see them. I used to run away and wander in the markets and poor neighborhoods, and I used to take my medical books with me to read them somewhere.) /

Arya: Hmm, I'm bored, where do I wander now?

*Suddenly I heard a strange sound in the bushes in front of me*

*When I came to see the source of the sound, I found two boys who looked like brothers because of the great resemblance between them. They had deep crimson eyes and had bright, soft yellow hair. However, the second boy was on the ground, writhing in pain, and his older brother was trying to help him.*

*Then the older boy looked at you, his eyes penetrating your soul. He knew that you were noble through your beautiful clothes, but it seemed that he did not know that you were a princess. Then he spoke and said.*

The older boy:Little lady did you need anything from us?

*Arya did not answer his question then approached the boy who was in pain and said*

Arya:Can you rely on me? I am good at medicine and first aid

*Arya sat on the floor, then put her hand on his neck, then pressed some specific places. After that, the child returned to normal*

The older brother said:Louis are you okay??? *he was so worried about his lettel brother*

Louis said:yes i feel better thanks lady

The oldest brother said:thank you so much
But why would a noble girl like you help us, the common people?

Arya:We are all human beings who do not care about wealth, money or status and I hate hierarchy very much

The oldest brother:oh really, It is rare for there to be good nobles like you
* smile*

Arya:oh thanks *blushing* can we be a frinds?

both of them say:of course

The biggest brother say:We will live for a temporary period in that orphanage. *He pointed to an orphanage a little away from them*

Arya:oh you mean you will go to another place?

The biggest brother:yes i will go to another place in Landon, by the way what is your name?

Arya:oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself, Im Arya de Corvin Szymnosky, im 10 years old, what about you?

The biggest brother:im William im 11 years old and he is my brother Louis he's 9 years old

Arya:nice to meet you William and Louis *smile*.But thinking about it, why was your brother in pain a little while ago?

William: In fact, he suffers from heart disease

*Arya was worried about him*

Arya:really!,

William:by the way you are the princess right? I have heard your name before and your eyes color
indicate that what I say is true

Arya:Yes, but my brother and I are not like the nobles. We see ourselves as mere human beings who do not care about status or wealth.and my brother have the same name as Louis *soft smile*

William:oh ok

(They became friends, always meeting and reading books. William and Louis can read, they used to read and play chess with arya, so their friendship became strong)

Arya: William ,Louis i havse something to tell you *she was so happy*

Both of them say:What??

Arya:The luxurious hospital my family owns will perform the operation for Louis

Louis:thanks but i don't need that

Arya: it will be for free, me and you will not lose anything

Louis:thenk you so much you help me i will help you in the future if a problem happens to you *smile*

William:thanks for your support Arya

(A week later, Louis had the operation and he returned to normal and healthy)
_______________________________________

What do you think about this chapter? Please tell me what you think because I am not used to writing, so I want to know if I did well or if I did not do well, tell me the negatives.🥀