VI

---

With the tension around Marckris resolved, Fourth and I feel more at ease. But life has a way of throwing curveballs when you least expect them.

One evening, as we're getting ready for bed, Fourth receives a text message. His face pales as he reads it, and I immediately sense something is wrong.

"What's going on?" I ask, concern etched in my voice.

Fourth looks up, eyes wide with worry. "It's from my manager. There's a rumor going around that I've been seen with someone else. They have photos."

My heart sinks. "Photos? Of you with who?"

He shows me his phone, and there, on the screen, are blurry images of Fourth walking with someone who looks suspiciously like Marckris. The caption reads: "Is Fourth cheating on Gemini with Marckris?"

Anger and frustration bubble up inside me. "This is ridiculous. We know what happened, and it's nothing like what they're implying."

Fourth nods, but his worry doesn't fade. "I know, but rumors like this can spiral out of control. We need to address this before it gets worse."

The next morning, we meet with our management team to devise a plan. They suggest a joint statement and a live interview to clear the air. We agree, knowing transparency is our best option.

As we prepare for the interview, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. I'm angry at the baseless rumors, worried about the impact on our careers, and anxious about how this might affect our relationship.

The interview is scheduled for that evening. We sit side by side, holding hands, ready to face whatever comes our way.

The interviewer starts with a few general questions before diving into the issue at hand. "There have been rumors circulating about your relationship, suggesting that Fourth might be involved with someone else. Can you address these allegations?"

Fourth takes a deep breath, squeezing my hand. "These rumors are completely false. The person in the photos is Marckris, a friend. There's nothing more to it than that. Gemini and I are committed to each other, and these baseless accusations are hurtful and untrue."

I nod, adding, "Our relationship has always been built on trust and communication. We have nothing to hide, and we want our fans to know the truth. Please respect our privacy and understand that these rumors are just that—rumors."

After the interview, we receive a mix of reactions. Some fans are supportive, while others remain skeptical. The media continues to speculate, but we stand firm, knowing the truth.

However, the stress of the situation begins to take a toll on us. Fourth becomes more withdrawn, and I struggle to find ways to comfort him. Our once-solid relationship starts to show cracks as we both deal with the pressure in different ways.

One night, after another exhausting day, Fourth and I have a heated argument. "Why didn't you tell me you were meeting Marckris?" I demand, frustration evident in my voice.

Fourth looks defeated. "I didn't think it was a big deal. He's just a friend. I didn't want to worry you."

"Well, you should have told me!" I snap. "Now we're both dealing with this mess, and it feels like we're drifting apart."

He runs a hand through his hair, exasperated. "Gem, I'm doing my best here. I didn't want any of this to happen."

We both fall silent, the weight of our words hanging in the air. Finally, Fourth steps closer, his expression softening. "I'm sorry, Gem. I should have been more open with you. I love you, and I don't want anything to come between us."

I sigh, my anger fading. "I love you too, Fourth. We need to remember that we're in this together. We'll get through this."

We hug, holding on to each other tightly, drawing strength from our bond. As we face the challenges ahead, we vow to communicate better and support each other no matter what.

---

As the days go by, Fourth and I work on rebuilding our trust. We spend more time together, talking about our fears and insecurities. The media frenzy slowly dies down, and we find solace in our friends and each other. But just when it feels like we're back on solid ground, another twist shakes us.

One afternoon, I'm scrolling through social media when I see a post from Marckris. It's a picture of him with Fourth, captioned, "Can't wait for our next project together!" My heart skips a beat, not because of jealousy, but because Fourth hadn't mentioned anything about a new project with Marckris.

When Fourth comes home that evening, I decide to confront him calmly. "Fourth, I saw Marckris's post about a new project. You didn't mention anything about it."

Fourth looks surprised. "Oh, right. I was going to tell you. Marckris and I are working on a new series together. It just got finalized yesterday."

I nod, trying to keep my voice steady. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Fourth sighs, sitting down beside me. "I didn't want to worry you. After everything that happened, I thought it might stress you out."

I appreciate his concern, but it still stings. "Fourth, we promised to be open with each other. I don't want any more secrets."

He takes my hand, his expression sincere. "You're right. I'm sorry, Gem. I should have told you. I just didn't want to add to the pressure."

I squeeze his hand, feeling a bit more reassured. "Okay. Just keep me in the loop from now on."

As Fourth and Marckris start working on their new project, I find myself dealing with a mix of emotions. I trust Fourth, but the lingering tension with Marckris still makes me uneasy. I decide to focus on my own work, immersing myself in new projects to keep my mind off things.

One day, while I'm on set, I overhear a conversation between two crew members. "Did you hear about Fourth and Marckris? People are saying there's more chemistry between them than with anyone else."

My heart sinks. I try to brush it off, but the seed of doubt is planted. That evening, I bring it up with Fourth. "I overheard some people talking about you and Marckris. They're saying you two have incredible chemistry."

Fourth looks at me, concern in his eyes. "Gem, it's just acting. You know that."

"I do," I reply, struggling to keep my voice steady. "But hearing it still hurts. Especially after everything we've been through."

Fourth pulls me into a hug. "I understand. But you have to trust me, Gem. It's just work. My heart belongs to you."

I nod, leaning into his embrace. "I know. I just need some reassurance sometimes."

In the following weeks, Fourth makes an extra effort to reassure me. He shares more about his work with Marckris and makes time for us despite his busy schedule. Slowly, my doubts begin to fade.

One evening, after a long day on set, Fourth surprises me with a romantic dinner at home. "I wanted to remind you how much you mean to me," he says, his eyes full of love.

We enjoy a quiet evening together, talking and laughing, and I feel the bond between us strengthening. As we sit on the couch, Fourth takes my hand. "Gem, I love you more than anything. No matter what happens, we'll face it together."

I smile, feeling a renewed sense of confidence in our relationship. "I love you too, Fourth. We've been through so much, but we're stronger because of it."

As we move forward, I know there will always be challenges. But with trust, communication, and love, we can overcome anything. Our journey is far from over, but we're ready for whatever comes our way, together.

---