This is war

Annabeth's POV

As we were walking outside I realized that I shouldn't have over reacted to that I mean Harley should know that I am with Percy and she can't have him. Yes of course I am jealous but hey she was basically trying to steal him away and I wasn't going to let that happen. "You are sure you don't like Harley right?" I said with a worried tone gazing up at Percy "of course I'm sure because I have you" he said as I blushed but I think Harley needs to learn her boundaries if she tries something again. Harley was running up over to us "Annabeth are you okay? You went so crazy when you say me and Percy just hanging out" she said and Percy thought it was best if he left so he slipped out of my grip and ran off "ok stop the act I know what your doing" she look confused but still she was faking "Aww is olive tree girl jealous because I was on a date with Percy?" That's it she thinks this is a game where she can win, I am going to prove her wrong "Ha you think Percy would fall for you huh? Percy is mine and you need to learn the truth and that's why I am here to help you open your eyes for once" I felt pretty good after saying that " Yeah ok well did he tell you that him and I kissed?" Those words coming out of her mouth struck me and I reached for my celestial bronze knife from my holster on my thigh "ha he didn't react when I called him seaweed brain" she said unready for what's coming for her " no one calls him seaweed brain except for me... HE IS MY SEAWEED BRAIN!!" I screamed and charged with my knife and tackled her causing her to fall to the ground. She struggled but couldn't build up enough strength to hurt me so I sat on top of her and held out my knife "You better stay away from Percy, he knows what he wants and it's me" I said getting up as I unsheathed my knife and made my way over to the Poseidon cabin where Percy was.