the myth of Meiji...??

once upon a time a family who moved in USA Texas..until..Meiji was a little girl who got abused with her brother,her dad is always drunk They were a Rich family..her dad is always abusing Meiji and meiko Meiko is her brother Meiji is always protecting her brother Her mother also she died when she was 9 her brother was only 5 her dad said after she died "Pathetic.. No wonder your mother dead because of you 2 useless piece of shit.. " Meiji sacrificed for her brother as she gets beaten up and... And...raped...her dad laughing after he did it..meiko runs to Meiji he tries to drag her to his room and lays her on the bed as meiko cries a week later meiji and meiko ran away from their father they were homeless she has only one who is always hungry but she fed her brother... But what's this? A random man finds them and feeds them  he was very very helpful until he hired meiji as a maid the random man was rich he gave her money after she dones everything with cleaning he was like a father meiji goes to her brothers room where the random man gave them a room but... His not there as meiji found a open window as she starts to run outside and found him in a hallway with bunch of drunk guys they beated meiko.. So... So... Bad.. Meiji ran into them and she starts to get a knife on the kitchen she didn't put it back but good thing she didn't put it back as she starts to get the random drunk guy 1 in his back and slices his neck and stabbing in his back and his face the other drunk guy left and she chases him faster she climb on the walls and she kicks the random drunk guy 2 and she stabs him on the heart and shoulder and everything she runs back to her brother as she holds him tight as she cries "MEIKO... MEIKO... PLEASE.. R YOU OKAY??... " her brother nods as he cries on her shirt she promised that no one will ever hurt him but time flies and she and her brother says good bye to the random men meiji was 19 already and she spots Kevin already meiji and Kevin fell in love in first sight and they got married after 1 year later meiko was only 15 when she was 19 ofc meiji still protects her brother and gives him a new room as they moved with Kevin she brought the house ofc when the random men gave his all the money to her she was grateful.. Untill..? What's this..? Kevin cheated..? Oh no no.. What a unlucky man.. Meiji found out after she already had a kid named Moon... Meiji put her on her room tucking her in on the bed as she kisses her forehead and closes the lights and door and Meiji looks at meikos room also sleeping as she heard the door open she hide on the wall and when Kevin stars to go in she starts to murder him brutality.. Kevin screaming and she stabs the knife on his mouth and she keeps stabbing and stabbing until he dies Meiji gets his heart on the counter leaving in the jar.. Blood everywhere as she hid the body on the basement she took off the suit ofc.. Probably she gonna make it as moons suit if she wants a suit but anyways... She cleaned everything..After a while 1 year pass by as she adopted 2 kids named Mathew,and milky she found Charles... After 5 months they got married Charles and Meiji was in love together until Meiji was 21...charles was cheating.. She cries and begs to the Lord wanting to find love again... But she took it on a other level she found Charles on the hallways fucking a women.. She starts get her ak47 and shoots him and the women and she gets her knife and stabs him over and over and over again...and also hid his body on the basement little does the kids know they were eating Kevin and Charles... The whole... Time......

Meiji..was insane... So much.. She adopted 8 kids and raise them she was a better mother and also taking care of her little brother... But oh... What a shame.. Meiji was in her bedroom.. Summoning... Devilor... Meiji made a deal with her.. As devilor started to possessed her as that what's their deal of course.. Oh... What a shame of ppl leaving Meiji... Meanwhile Meiji was eating them with her kids the.. Whole... Time....

The end....?..