32. 🥂 Get Together 🥂

Date — 7th July

"Gauti, you're also coming ?" Yuvi asked seeing GG also getting ready.

"Yes I am. Kiun, nhi jaana chahiye ?"

"Arey nhi nhi aisa kab kaha ?"

"Abhi, you still not get ready ?" GG saw his youngest son's reflection through mirror. He's living with his parents from the first day he cane there. Yuvi didn't let him go away from his gaze but Abhi was frustrated with Gauti's and his brothers' cold treatment. May be this is the first time his papa talked to him.

"I won't go papa"

"Why ?"

"Is halat me..." Abhi indicated his swollen body. "See, my face and feet are also became swollen. Am looking so disgusting!"

"Abhi, it's a normal symptom, all know this. Get ready soon, don't miss the party. Surya and Yuzi already left... Arey I'll be with you, kuch nahi hoga. Chalo jaldi"

Don't know about Abhi but Yuvi's heart filled with greatness for his Gauti when he saw him taking Abhi carefully outside, helping him to go downstairs. Finally ice is melting, hopefully every blemish will be erased soon, and this is being possible only for Gauti's understanding.

- - - - - - - - -

"Jaldi karo yaar... Ye Yash kidhar reh gaya ?" — Jaddu made annoyed face when he couldn't find his son before leaving. Riva also looked here and there for the youngster who finally arrived downstairs with his father's shouting.

"Aise jayega tu ?" The Rajput asked looking at his messy attire. And got the simple answer, "I'm not coming dad." As a reason the young boy told "there will be Shivam bhai. He's still angry with me, that's why didn't talk a bit during the entire WC tournament"

"This can't be a serious reason bachcha. Do you dare to refuse a legend's birthday invitation ?" Weird coldness was mixed in Jaddu's voice. "Wahan Devdutt bhi aa raha hai, to soch le" - he added.

"Dev ?"

"Yeah. Every juniors and seniors are invited today. Nhi jayega to loss tera"

- - - - - - - - -

A grand celebration party has been arranged on Mahi's birthday inviting all cricket stars, relatives and friends. On that splendid evening all the fellow invitees appeared one by one, with bouquets of warm wishes in their hands. Media also gathered but they were strictly prohibited from entering inside.

All the family members dressed up gorgeously while Mahi wore a simple off white outfit. He himself welcomed all the guests. Shastri sir gave him a warm hug before directly going to the wine counter. Yuvi brought a flower bouquet that he was indicating Gauti for greeting Mahi. But GG replied with genuine smile - "tum do, jigri dost hai tumhara..."

"Hey! Don't touch the cake! Say first how is it ? I made by myself" - proud Sonu declared showing a large sized cake. "It's sooo golumolu and cute, just like you papa ji" - elder son-in-law aka Rohit's lark spread a symphony of laughter through all.

Mayank got Abhi in his arms almost after one week as the poor boy cannot walk much with heavy tummy and Mayank doesn't go his house due to his father-in-law's rude behaviour. "From teacher–student to parents of an angel. What a journey buddies!" Bhuvi patted their backs when Mau was busy in checking Abhi inch by inch.

Ill-fated Yashasvi exactly fell in front of Rachin entering the hall. Such a situation he neither escape nor handle playfully. "Hi Rach..." He nervously raised his already shaking hand for shake. But Rachin didn't hesitate to accept the greeting and having a handshake with him. "Hey.... Hope you're doing well" Though Yash kept his eyes low but didn't fail to notice the all-rounder's smirk at a glance.