1. Life is Unpredictable

Hii Guys!!!

Even though it is a different story, it is a continuation of the first season. But readers who are reading this season at first don't worry, I am just beginning the story from the ancient period. I hope you will enjoy this story and give your love and support. However, I suggest you all read my first season because you all will love it. Thank you... 😊

💞💞💞💞💞💞

1st Birth
8th Century...
Khanna Kingdom...

After 3 years of Avneil's happy married life...

On the battlefield, a man and a woman showed who was fighting with the sword. They stopped by hearing the soldier's voice and turned and saw him. A man's and woman's faces were shown. They are Neil and Avni. The soldier was Ali. Ali moved towards them in a tense way. They can understand there is a serious situation raised.

Neil: What happened?

Ali: King, the Kidnapper group has entered our kingdom. They are about to enter one of the parts of our kingdom and going to start their hunt. We have to stop it before they kidnap the small children.

Avni: Where are they now?

Ali: In the forest and we don't know where they are.

Neil: Get the soldiers. Let's go there.

Avni: I will also come.

Neil: Okay.

The three along with the soldiers went to the place where kidnapper groups are hidden. The group started their work of kidnapping without knowing that their saviour was there to help the people. They came at the right time and started to fight with the group. Everyone started to die as they couldn't able to defeat the power of the soldiers. When they fight with the group, one of the members throws sand at Avni's eyes and gets up to kill Avni. But before that, one of the soldiers came there and killed that member. Avni who couldn't able to see clearly and tried to see, by hearing a footstep forward towards her, stabs the man without knowing that it was her soldier who saved her from the kidnapper. The Soldier fell to the ground and died. Neil and other soldiers who saw the scene were shocked. They were about to come near them but before that, everything collapsed. Neil took the water pot and gave that to Avni. She washed her face and saw the sad face of Neil.

Avni: Why you are sad?

Neil: What did you do? See there.

Avni saw her soldier in a dead pool.

Neil: You killed him by thinking he was a kidnapper.

Avni was shocked and she couldn't be able to believe what she heard. He is one of the most sincere soldiers she has met and she killed him by thinking it was a kidnapper. A girl who was in the crowd saw everything and she was crying silently. She comes there and sits in front of the soldier keeps his head on her lap and cries by asking him to wake up. By seeing her they identified who she was and she is his wife. Avni's heart becomes heavy after seeing the scenario. She went near that girl and held her shoulder to pacify her but she jerked her hand and saw her with bloodshot eyes. She was on the total verge of anger.

Girl: Why, queen? Why? Why did you kill my husband? He is a loyal soldier to you and what you have given him in return? Ha! You killed him. You killed my husband. Why? Why? He won't spend most of the time with me instead he will be in the battle to protect you, King, and his nation. For him, they are his priority. But what did he get in return?

Avni couldn't able to get a word to speak. She was standing there in guilt and was crying. Neil holds Avni's shoulder and gives moral support. The girl saw that and smiled bitterly.