Scarlett Johannson: Fly Me to the Moon

Requested by

laflame_utopiaera Multi_sharks marcus97L

     Mercedes keeps her hands firmly on the steering wheel as they drive, her eyes filled with genuine curiosity

Mercedes keeps her hands firmly on the steering wheel as they drive, her eyes filled with genuine curiosity. Matthew sits beside her, a contented smile on his face as he reflects on the intimate encounter he had with Alexa Bliss. Sensing Mercedes' interest, he takes a moment to shift the focus onto her, ensuring that she knows how much he values and desires her.

     "So, babe," Mercedes asks, her voice filled with sincere curiosity. "How did it feel? Being with Alexa, I mean."

     Matthew's gaze softens as he looks at Mercedes, his eyes shining with affection. "It was incredible, babe," he says, his voice full of love. "But you, Mercedes, I love you. I want you and only you."

     Mercedes smiles, her voice laced with a hint of possessiveness. "I love you too, baby," she replies, her words carrying a seductive undertone. "You're mine, and no one else's."

As Mercedes keeps driving as time passes, her eyes flicker with curiosity as she notices Matthew looking at his phone. The screen illuminates his face, hinting at a message that has caught his attention. Sensing his intrigue, she can't help but wonder what has captured his interest.

     "What's going on, babe?" Mercedes asks, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Matthew glances up at Mercedes, a casual smile playing on his lips. "Just got a text," he says, his voice relaxed. "Someone from the movie industry found out we're in the area of the 'Fly Me to the Moon' movie premiere. They've offered to get us in."

Mercedes raises an eyebrow, her interest sparked but not overly excited. "Oh, that's cool," she replies, her voice carrying an air of nonchalance. "Another premiere, huh? We've been to so many lately, it's hard to keep track."

Matthew nods, his eyes meeting Mercedes'. "Yeah, it's no big deal," he says, his tone matching her nonchalant demeanor. "But I thought I'd mention it to you. We can go if you're up for it, or we can just skip it. Up to you."

Mercedes smirks, her confidence radiating. "Sure, why not?" she answers, her voice tinged with amusement. "A chance to grace the red carpet and remind everyone how attractive my boyfriend is and that you belong to me? Count me in."

Matthew chuckles, his decision made. "Alright then," he replies, his voice carrying a laid-back vibe. He texts the guy back then they head that way as Matthew puts in the location on Google Maps.

     As Mercedes expertly navigates through the crowded streets, they finally arrive at the venue of the "Fly Me to the Moon" movie premiere. The air is charged with excitement and anticipation, and the red carpet is lined with a sea of photographers and fans clamoring for a glimpse of the stars. Mercedes steps out of the car, her presence commanding attention as flashes of cameras capture her every move.