Chapter one: The beginning

Ellis a thirteen year old girl who was living in an abusive household with her dad. Her whole family wasn't even a family anymore, she lived with her dad. Her dad was named Henry, he was 40 years old. Ellis her mother left when she was 5. She left because Henry was an alcoholic, on the drugs, being an abuser etc. Henry despised Ellis her mother. The mother her name was Daphne. Even a word about Daphne and Henry would scream at Ellis, sometimes even beat her up. But oh well...Ellis was used to it. With everything happening in Ellis her life you would say it's pretty fucked up, also her childhood. She didn't really have any friends because she was considered "weird" and a "freak" mostly because of Henry. She really hated school but still wanted to do her academics and maybe even get a diploma. Many kids made fun of her including even the teachers. She always got weird looks from other kids like she was a reindeer in a desert. But Ellis didn't care anymore, she hated her life and wanted to get out of her misery as soon as possible when she would turn eighteen. You could say Ellis is mentally destroyed, but the truth is....she is.

"Ellis! Get your ass down the stairs!" Henry yelled from the hallway. "I'm coming I'm coming!" She came quickly running downstairs standing in front of her father. "You brat. I'm going to the Ravenshead, you are going to pick me up at eight since I want to watch football If ya get hungry you can heat up sum noodles ya got that bitch? Henry said in a harsh tone. "Yes dad." Ellis said pretty quickly. Without further ado or interaction Henry already shut the door and was gone. How Ellis was home alone.

A little while later around six Ellis started to get quite hungry. She went to the kitchen to heat up some noodles...as dinner. "Goddammit I hate that man.." She mumbled as she grabbed a bowl, filled it with noodles and water. She then put it in the microwave so it would heat up. After 4 minutes the microwave bleeped, Ellis grabbed her bowl filled with noodles and took a seat at the dinner table..well it was supposed to be a dinner table. "Jesus Christ what is this filthy!" She said with a disapproving look as she looked at the table. The table had some magazines on it, empty glasses, some papers, bills and a rotten apple. Ellis ate her noodles in peace and scrolled through TikTok on her phone seeing some relatable videos, some of them she reposted (not that someone would stalk her reposts anyway). After she finished her noodles she parcourded to the counters and put her bowl in the sink. It was already 19:30, it was about time that Ellis was gonna pick up her dad. She really did watch way too much TikTok and took her time eating...

Ellis grabbed her coat, shoes and went the door out grabbing her bicycle as she cycled towards the Ravenshead. After 25 minutes she arrived and parked her bike somewhere close. "Now let's hope this will go well..." Ellis said out loud, there were enough times it didn't end well when she came to pick up her dad. "Hey! Kid, you can't enter. This is a 18+ club so go home yeah?" A bouncer..this was not the first time she got held back by a bouncer. Ellis looked dumbfounded at him, she looked at him annoyed as he blocked the entrance of the club. "Look, I am not in the mood for this so here is 40 dollars." Ellis slammed the money straight into the bouncer his hand and walked right in. "I-.) The bouncer looked extremely confused but accepted the money and didn't say anything.

She walked into the club searching for her dad. But while she was searching she also saw some things she would...rather not see. "Ew.." Ellis looked at a couple having a hot make out session, the girl sitting on the man his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck holding him close. Tongue to tongue and mouth to mouth. She quickly walked away as Ellis finally found her dad! Henry sat on a sofa with some friends of his. Mostly handsome men (some of them really looked like Dilfs like god damn). "Dad. It's eight pm You told me to pick you up come on.." Ellis said a bit annoyed to her father now standing in front of him. He looked a bit tipsy but sober enough to not slap her.

"Who's this kid? She looks awfully ugly and probably isn't even old enough to be here!" A man said lounging next to Henry. Everybody laughed at the comment he made even her dad, but quickly after he stood up. "Alright alright brat...lead the way eh?" As Ellis started to make her way out with Henry she was deep in thought. "How does dad hold it out there? I really don't understand...I bet his body count is like twenty eight or something.." Ellis thought. Henry grabbed his bicycle and started to cycle home, Ellis did the same. "Dad?" Ellis said quietly while they were cycling. "What." He respond to her with a cold tone. Ellis knew that tone...he didn't want to be disturbed, if she did she possibly could get a slap! "N-no I'm sorry I forgot, never mind." She quickly said. "Then don't say my name in the first place you bitch! If you got something to say then spit it out!" Henry yelled. Yep..that was the tone Ellis was scared of. After they did some cycling they finally arrived home. It was 07:55 pm still some minutes left before the tournament would begin. Henry stepped off his bike and threw it in the garden nearby the trash and stepped inside the house. Ellis sighed, why was he this way?! Couldn't even park his bike properly! "Jesus Christ.." She mumbled under her breath as she grabbed her dad his bike and put it right in the usual spot it was in, next to her bike.