Chapter 11

It's just another boring day. Ariana was in her cabin and Brian was gone to make to coffee.

"Come in." Ari mouthed.

Mary enters the office and she looked up to her.

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but Mr. Stone and his assistant are here." She said.

"No problem. Get them here and prepare coffee for them." Ari said.

"Ok ma'am." She nods her head and goes from there.

Mr. Stone and his assistant comes in her office. She stood up and greeted them.

"Hello, Mr. Stone." She said forwarding her hand.

"Hello, Ms. Lewis. This is my new assistant, Andrew Morrison." He said shaking hand with her.

"Hello. Please, have a seat." She said sitting in her chair.

Mr. Stone sits in the chair while Andrew stands beside him.

"So, what brings you here?" She asked.

"Urmm.. it's just about.. I mean we should discuss more about the project." Mr. Stone replied.

"But we already discussed everything. I guess there's nothing to discuss anymore." She said confused.

A second later she felt something on her neck and wides her eyes seeing a gun there. Andrew is holding the gun.

"Don't scream or this will pass through your neck. Get it." Andrew said pressing it more and she started trembling in fear.

"W. Who are you? Wh.  What d.. do you want?" She asked stammering.

"Not here. You'll just go with us without making noise. You won't tell anyone where you're going. Not even your assistant." Andrew said.

"Please, Ms. Lewis. Just go with us. He has my seven years daughter. Please." Mr. Stone said crying and pleading her.

Ariana nods her head and got up from her chair. She can't let any innocent hurt because of her. At least not the child because she knew what a child matters to the parents.

They walks to the door but Brian opens the door and surprised to see them.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked with raised brows.

"Yes. We're going for sightseeing." She replied gaining strength.

But he read her eyes and moved his gaze to Andrew who had his knuckles clenched.

"Ok. Go but..."

Brian didn't complete his sentence and threw hot coffee on Andrew's face which he winched. Brian held her hand and pulls her to him. He then grabbed Mr. Stone and banged his head on the wall thus he fell unconscious.

"You mother fucking bastard.."

Andrew pointing his gun at him but Brian wasn't naive and threw the tray on his hand thus the gun fell on the floor. He's very quick to grab him and punched him on his face.

"This will remain you not to mess with my family." Brian said punching him hard and he fell unconscious.

He got up and moves to Ariana who's crying by now. He embraced her and she started sobbing loudly.

"Hey... it's fine. You're safe. I've got you right." He said rubbing her back and she pulled back from the hug.

"Mr. Stone. He's innocent. Andrew has his daughter." She said scared.

"Hey.. hey...just relax. Nothing will happen to her. Ok. I promise." He said making her sit on the chair and gave her water.

He called his men and asked them to come to her. He goes to Andrew and sits on the floor then checked him. He found his mobile and got up. Ariana's desk phone rings and answers the call.