1. Eventful Encounter

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Krithi and Sara's Heaven📍
5: 30 PM

"So?"

"I'm sorry darling but I can't come. I have to complete this assignment before Monday otherwise our HOD will have my head for breakfast." Sara said pointing to the table filled with numerous books thrown wide open.

Krithi sighed. She knew if she pressed a bit more then Sara would agree to accompany her but it just didn't feel right because the latter never forced her to go anywhere she was not comfortable with and was always considerate about her interests.

"I'm actually surprised that you accepted Disha's invitation because mostly it's you who avoids these kinds of parties." Sara asked, eyeing her best friend who was trying on her 5th dress for the said party.

Krithi sighed. Honestly, she doesn't know the answer to that question. It was an on the spot decision that she took without giving a thought about the aftermath.

Oh Good Lord! What the hell was she even thinking while agreeing?

"I honestly have no clue as to why I agreed to go to that stupid party but seriously, I regret it more than anything. I wish, I could just ignore it and sleep. No party, no stress." Krithi groaned, throwing yet another dress into her already messed up bed.

"Well, it's no use crying over the spilled milk. Now let's get you ready and hope you will enjoy your 1st ever club experience. Wait! I know the perfect dress from you." Sara said, as she jumped on her feet to help her distraughted friend.

Gently pushing the worried Krithi aside she started jumbling through the cupboard till she found the perfect dress for her best friend.

"Here. This dress will look perfect on you. Try it." She said pulling out a beautiful yellow bodycon dress.

"But-"

"No buts, go on Kiki. Wear this and come. After that I will do your makeup." She insisted as she pushed in a reluctant looking Krithi inside the washroom.

A few minutes later, a dressed Kiki walked out of the washroom, a look of uncertainty visible on her face.

"I look fat in this dress, Sara. Maybe this is not a good idea."

"Nonsense! The dress looks perfect on you, Kiki. Now sit here, I will fix your hair and makeup." Sara said, guiding her to the vanity table.

And soon enough Sara started her magic and within minutes Krithi found herself looking at a dolled up version of her own self. In spite of little or no makeup, she looked gorgeous.