𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭|𝟎𝟎

Unknown
I want you
Read

Unknown
You're so beautiful
Read

Unknown
Leave your boyfriend and come to me
Read

Unknown:
I can be a better boyfriend than him
Read

Tae
Leave me alone
Delivered

___

"You okay baby? You look a little pale".

Taehyung smiled when he felt his boyfriend caressing his soft blond locks with his big, warm hands. It always felt so comforting with him. Just laying on their big, soft couch, watching Netflix and eating ben en jerry's all day, keeping each other warm by their loving embrace. Yeah, those were the times which Taehyung loved so much.

"Oh my god baby, your forehead is so warm, do you have a fever?" Kang-tae said, already getting up from the couch to get paracetamol and a glass of water for his beloved boyfriend before taehyung could even protest.

"Thank you" taehyung softly smiled with slightly red cheeks. It had already been 4 years since their first date and Kang-tae still managed to make him blush. But who was taehyung to blame when his boyfriend always treated him with so much love and care.

"You should rest baby, I'll cook for us tonight" and a loving kiss was pressed on taehyung's forhead. "I need to go to work now, will you be okay baby, I can-".

Taehyung pressed a quick peck on his boyfriend's lip to hush him up. "I'll be okay babe, now go to work, I'm not dead sick you know" he chuckled and kang-tae let out a sigh in relief.

"Okay, if you say so. And do not dare to clean or cook a single thing in this house, your man will take care of it all" kang-tae pecked him on the lips and left, leaving taehyung a little flustered with red cheeks.

"Oh he's so perfect" he giggled, tucking himself in a few seconds after.

___

"Name victim"

"Yoon kang-tae"

"Age"

"29"

"Gender"

"Male"

"Status"

"Dead"

Kim Taehyung would have never imagined, not even in his worst nightmares, that his boyfriend would be found dead in a taxi. The man was brutally killed, that showed by the tight ropes around his wrist and ankles and the big cut on the side of his neck.

"N-no no no, this- t-this isn't real, this i-isn't real taehyung" the male cried, looking at his beloved boyfriend who just lied there on the autopsy table, cold and pale. Taehyung couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that his boyfriend was murdered while they were still hugging and kissing a few hours ago.

Taehyung tried to touch his boyfriend's face with his trembling hands, but he got stopped by the hands of an officer.

"Mr Kim, I understand that you are in deep pain and grieve right now" the middle aged man paused for a second.
"But I absolutely cannot let you touch the body before we complete the autopsy, I hope you understand".

"I d-do not fucking u-understand! I do not understand why this- this had to happen to my kang-tae, it just isn't fair!" Taehyung shouted. He suddenly felt light headed.

"Taehyung" the officer suddenly said. Wait, did he know his name?

"Taehyung"

Taehyung was paralyzed, he couldn't do anything anymore.

"Taehyung"

"Taehyung, wake up"

___

Taehyung woke up sweating all over his body. He looked to his side and let out a big sigh of relief when he saw his boyfriend holding his hand with a worried expression on his handsome face.

"Taehyung, are you okay? I already called a doctor, you were sweating and crying, what happend baby?" Kang-tae asked.

But he got confused when taehyung started crying and fell into his arms.

"Shhhh baby, it's okay, let it all out" he embraced the crying male, while occasionally giving small pats on his back.

"I love you yoon kang-tae, I love you so much" taehyung cried out, making kang-tae smile softly, while tearing up himself too. "Do not ever leave me".

And kang-tae promised he would never leave the crying male in his embrace, because that was the only one he had ever loved so much in his life.

But what the couple didn't know, was that there were two eyes, watching them carefully, and with jealousy.

"You'll be mine soon" the figure said.

To be continued...