Chapter 0: Prologue

On the last day of the Uninhabited Island Exam, our protagonist, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, is right now heading to I2, his designated area, where he is expecting to see Tsukishiro, an assassin sent by the White Room, to be there. He already took care of Nagumo Miyabi so he could be alone with the acting director. He finally arrived at his designated area, but the thing he wasn't expecting was that Tsukishiro was nowhere to be found, including Shiba, who was also another one sent by the White Room.

The one who was there was Takuya Yagami, a first-year whose class was B. Yagami was an excellent and kind student who also went to the same middle school as Kikyo Kushida, a classmate of his. But now that he sees Yagami here, he can tell that all that was a bluff to manipulate Kushida to be her pawn against him.

Observing his surroundings, he can see that they were totally alone—no distractions, only he and him. With his characteristic poker face, he took a step forward to face Yagami, who had a big smile that he could tell was a fake one.

"So, you finally came here, Ayanokouji-senpai."

"Seems like it. What are you doing here, Yagami?"

That was an obvious question; he was obviously the White Room student sent by his father to expel him from the ANHS, but he asked anyways to find out the level of aggressiveness Yagami has towards him. Maybe he is the same as Amasawa, who worships him as a god.

"You probably already know why I came here; Ayanokouji-senpai, I will take my well-deserved position as the masterpiece of the White Room by defeating you and bringing you back to your "white cage."".

Yagami said with a sinister smile on his face. Finally, his dream of becoming the masterpiece, the "perfect human," will finally come true after this encounter. He will definitely defeat this fake masterpiece and gain the approval of "the professor.".

Hearing that, Ayanokoji checks Yagami's aggressiveness, resulting in knowing how to deal with him. He will humiliate him to destroy his ego since he can see that Yagami has a superiority complex similar to Horikita in the first year.

"But I have a question for you, Yagami."

"What question could the masterpiece ask me?"

"Do you really think you could beat me?"

"I have no doubts about it."

"Well, let's see if what you are saying is true. What about I let you try to hit me for 10 minutes without me attacking you, and if you really hit me once, I will drop out by my own will. Are you sure you can hit me once? Takuya Yagami from the fifth generation."

"Aren't you too confident of yourself, masterpiece? You are not fighting against a normal person, Senpai; you are about to fight the second-best student of the White Room about to be the best."

"I'm not only confident, but I'm sure I will emerge victorious in this little "experiment."Because in the end, Yagami, I always win."

"Let's see how sure you are when you are back at the White Room being the second-best."

In that moment, 'the masterpiece' went on into his fighting pose, waiting for Yagami to strike.