Sydney's New Shoes

Sydney to Shoe TF/TG/MC

Inspiration for this chapter

(THAT'S RIGHT I'M BACK Y'ALL, YOUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED!!!)

Now, the four remaining female survivors were all staying in some sort of cabin, as Jenny led them all there since she used to live in the cabin.

The four remaining female survivors were Jenny, Shanaya, Sydney, and Sheryl. Then, suddenly the two of them, specifically Sydney and Sheryl, started to break down and start to cry.

"I lost ALL of my three things...my parents from a car crash, my dog, Biscuit, AND my sister!..." Sheryl sobbed.

"I'm...im just SO DAMN TIRED...of all of the transformations...and...I...uses to know Annie, Yosef, and Iris too...when we were all in kindergarten...t-they were all like my family..." Sydney also sobbed.

Then, her anxiety (INSIDE OUT 2 REFERE-) had started to become extreme for her...too extreme to stay in this cabin any longer.

Then Sydney had suddenly stood up and then ran off with tears in her eyes, as the three other girls had just stood there in complete shock.

Sydney had knew Annie's address, so she then won't over to the house and struggles to open the door, but figured out that it was perhaps locked.

So she looked around for the key, and then decided to check under the rug that had the word "Welcome!" on it, and then found the key.

She picked up the key, inserted it into the doorknob that had a keyhole, twisted it, then she opened the door. She then slowly went inside.

Sydney looked around, and the place looked like it hadn't been touched in a long while. And there was definitely a reason why now...

Sydney then decides to explore the house, maybe to see if she could find Annie's family members in here. But she couldn't find a living thing in here.

She was about to give up and leave, but then stubbed her toe on a table. She yelped in pain as she jolted back, but then found a box on the table.

She looked on in curiosity, but shrugged and then grabbed the box and then went to the living room, places it on a table, and sat down on a couch.

She then decides to open the box, and then looked inside. She found an old coffee mug, a stuffed bear, an old phone, a picture...wait- a picture?...

She stopped in her tracks and then looked at the picture in curiosity, and her heart froze. It was a picture of her, Annie, Yosef, and Iris...laughing...smiling...

She then started to have tears fill up in her eyes as she continued to sit there and cry, completely ignoring her surroundings, and just remembering the good times they had before the infection.

Then, a familiar voice is heard...

"HI THERE MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!!" Animatic happily exclaimed.

Before Sydney could even move, she felt Animatic grabbing her arm, and then biting into it. But she didn't even care anymore at this point, so she let herself transform...

Sydney looked down to see her arms beginning to think out and turning into black sticks. Her hands then curled up into a fist as they became spheres.

Her legs suffered the same fate, but her feet had become semi-circles instead of the complete spheres like her hands ended up becoming.

Then she felt her whole body painfully shift shape into some kind of red shoe as her hair had musically moved and became shoelaces.

She then felt a sudden jolt to her womanhood. She winced as her womanhood had shriveled up into nothingness. Now even though she was genderless, she felt like a HE.

He then felt his eyes sting, so he shut them closed. When he opened them back up, his eyes wer snow small, black, and beady.

He then felt his mouth get simplified into a line, and then his ears and nose, that screamed human, had now sunk back into his head.

"Ow...that hurt..." Sydney muttered, noticing his new voice.

"Welp, this is it for me now...AGH!..." Sydney yelled in pain when he felt the mental changes starting.

Shoydney felt memories of his childhood slowly starting to fade away...high school? More like bye school. Plans of college? Nope. Relationships? No bitches for you!

Shoney had also felt memories of Annie, Yosef, and Iris becoming a burning memory until they were all gone. He then started to gain new memories. Like how he was competing in Animatic Battle, on a team called Papaya. He also remembered how Animatic almost killed him, but Popcorn had ended up saving him and his team.

Now, Sydney was gone...and Shoe was here to stay...f o r e v e r...

"Ugh...huh? Wai- Animatic? What are we doing here??" Shoe questioned.

"No time for such questions, Shoe!" Animatic happily exclaimed before he suddenly grabbed him and then POP! they were gone...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up: Sheryl to Shifty TF/TG/MC