A Little About Me

Hi! My name is Arabelle and I was born in raised in the state of Georgia. Currently, I work full-time in the insurance industry, and in my free time, I like to spend it playing video games, reading manga/books, browsing TikTok, and hanging out with loved ones.

Once upon of time, I was going through a very tough financial situation that had me in between houses at one point, and I was struggling with keeping my spirits up at a previous customer service job. Needless to say, I was going through a stressful point in my life, and no matter how much I felt like writing, the stress I was feeling always came and took that inspiration away. It has gotten to the point where I no longer believed I could get back into writing, which caused me to feel depressed and anxious. Thankfully, things were able to turn around for me.

After accepting a job offer at another company and moving in with my significant other, I was able to give myself the boost that I needed to finally dig myself out of the hole that I was in. Here I am in the present day, finally able to fully relax, and with that, those creative juices started flowing again.

For as long as I can recall, writing has always been an outlet for me. Whether it is in the form of an elementary school diary or fan fiction inspired by my favorite anime — Attack on Titan. Someone once asked why I liked writing so much, and the only answer that I could provide was "So much goes on in my brain that I have to write it all down! There is an entire world that I am eager to share!" Since I have rediscovered my love for writing, I am more excited than ever to share.

Thank you for taking the time to read my little passage and I promise more things are on the way!