Teaser for New book

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm sorry I ain't updating like I used to do. I've been thinking of something to say and well I have something in mind for you.......... WE'RE GONNA DO A PARODY OF SPONGEBOB LEGENDS OF BIKINI BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!

All: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graves: that's right, we're publishing a new book called Breaking the Fourth Wall: Legends of Wakefield, a Mini-Series all about the legends of Wakefield based on SPONGEBOB Legends of Bikini Bottom.

Price: Not only that but it will feature 7 fucking episodes! Featuring characters in our cast for it.

Aidan: I'll also have a theme song for it to change the atmosphere like this. *Snaps his fingers*

The song plays as we hear a narrator

Narrator: on Saturday, or a earlier day besides Saturday, get ready for the most Legends ever. In the greatest breaking the fourth wall tales yet

Aidan: is it your curiosity fucking peaked Graves?

Narrator: in the brand new special. Listen to the biggest tales in history.

A monster roars at Aidan and Graves

Aidan: Nice to meet you Mr (growls)

Narrator: From the Legends of The Sunday Lake Mermaids.

Price: You mermaids are weird type of people.

Narrator: To the vicious Volcano.

Kyle: How could life in Wakefield get any worst?!

A volcano was then seen erupting

Aidan: that's How.

Narrator: Get ready for Breaking the Fourth Wall Tales: Legends of Wakefield. Coming into production soon and possibly on Wattpad. Featuring Special guest stars Dwayne the Rock Johnson, John Cena, Kelly Metzger, And many more.

All: Yeah!

The promo then ends

Aidan: What did you guys think? Awesome? I'll make it soon, just as I find a good cover art for this book. Enjoy!