Qinter 1234 human wof lore

Okay, so. How exactly does Human wof work?

Well, I have a theory that I'm gonna call Qinter 1234 human wof lore (long name, sorry).

So, there are eight stages of human wof. I drew a diagram for you to understand.

 I drew a diagram for you to understand

Figure 1. is the resting state. When human wof are just normal humans, that do normal human things.

Figure 2. is the irritation state, basically the resting state but angrier.

Figure 3. is the seanance state. This is caused when someone is extremely agitated or if someone simply has to call the powers of flight. All young dragonets are required to learn this by the age of 6.

Figure 4. side view of the seanance state.

Figure 5. is the quarticific state. This is when spiritual gems appear around the joints of the wings that connects to the body. They enhance the person's power and gives them an advantage, They are usually used when energy is the person is low, in critical stages of fights, or when healing is needed. All the gems contain a power unique to the dragon.

Figure 6.  is the astropherical state. This is an upgrade from the quartific state, the astropherical state is when even more power is needed. 3-5 extra spiritual gems form a crown to levitate around the person's head. This enhances their power so that they can harness ther element: fire (mud,sky,sand,night),  water (sea), ice (ice), venom (rain, sand). That kind of stuff and use it.

Figure 7. is the inferno state. This is the inbetween of the astropherical state and the final state.

Figure 8. is the final state of the lore. The spectrenal state.

 The spectrenal state

This is when the spirit of the dragon they are bursts out. Depending on the power of the human the spirit can go from simply giving advice to helping the human fight.

And that is the Qinter 1234 human wof lore.