Don't Leave

{
Notes:

:" [Dialogue] ": means that it's talking inside it's mind or their thoughts. Not talking out loud...

Ex. :"I wish I wasn't so stupid": I thought..

}

°•○●□■♤♡◇♧

"Luhn? Where are you, anak?" My mother called out.

I giggled as I hid under the table, trying not to be caught..

".. I hear you~~" She said turning around, pretending to not see me under the table .

"No you don't!" I giggled..

"Oh! There you are!" She looked surprised when she finally saw me. She wiggled her fingers as she approached me, slowly.. "Come here.. I found you." My mom grinned extremely.

"No!" I quickly crawled out of the table and try to run away. "No!" I giggled.

But my mother was faster and bigger than me. She immediately caught me and carried me up. "I've got you!" My mother tried to imitate a monster voice. "Now I'm going to eat you!" She pretended to eat my stomach. And I kept squealing and laughing.
"Okay, I won't!" My mother said as she held me properly and put me down on my feet. I was still giggling.

I was a happy girl. Just a little child in the age of five. A girl with no care in the world. Thinking that everything is fun and amazing. Thinking that the world was beautiful and perfect. Thinking that everyone was happy...

I held my mom's shirt. Urging her to pick me up. "Mommy! Pick me up! Pick me up!" I said jumping. My mother laughed and picked me up.

:"Why is my daughter so heavy.?":
I heard my mother's voice in my mind....
I looked at her lips to see if she was talking. :"I wonder when Luhn will get tired and sleep already..?":. My mother said, even though I haven't seen her move her lips...

"But, Mommy! I don't want to sleep!" I argued with her... she was taken aback a little....

"W... what did you say..?" My mother was shocked. :"It's just probably a coincidence...":

"... What's a coincidence, Mommy?" I said as I tilted my head to the side...

My mother was more shocked and slowly put me back down at my feet....
:"Luhn... I don't know what you're talking about... I haven't even said anything about that.....": my mom was still shocked... and her expression became more serious a little.

"Don't lie! I heard you say 'Why is my daughter so heavy' and 'It's just probably a coincidence'!!" I pointed at her, getting more annoyed that she's making fun of me....

"... Wha- how.. how did you know my thoughts....." My mother was more shocked.... she took a step back a little.
"... Do... do you know what I'm thinking now..?" She asked...

"..." I shook my head. "Mommy, you're funny!" I giggled. I then walked to her again and urging her to carry me. "Carry! Carry!"

My mother hesitated before carrying me again. She became more cautious.....
:"..What's happening....":

"What is happening, Mommy?" I questioned.

My mother was taken back a little before  putting me back at the floor.... she let go her hands off me.....

"This... this can't...." My mother stuttered.... looking terrified....

"... Mommy?"

My mother tried to calm herself down.... but she still looked scared and worried....
"St... stay right there... I'm going to do something first....." She pointed at me to stay.....

".. But Mommy! I want to play still..." I complained.

"..." My mother formed a nervous smile.... "I'll play with you in ten minutes... don't worry I just need to call someone... I promise..."

"... okay..." I frowned when I nodded...

My mother then rushed out of the room to her bedroom, closing her door behind her.

I just walked towards my couch and I turned on the TV.......

About half an hour has passed... and I then saw a black van, bright red and white lights and its loud sirens at the window....

My mother then came out of the room.. I could see her eyes were puffy and red, and she was sniffing... "Oh... Luhn.. Come here.." My mother opened her arms wide....

I walked up to her slowly. Then she embraced me with a warm and long hug as she kneeled down at my level.... "... Mommy?.."

We then suddenly heard a knock at the front door... my mother got off from the floor and she held my hand as we walked and answered the door...

A very tall man in a black uniform was at the door. He was wearing a helmet and sunglasses.... he looked down at me...

"Is this the child?" He asked.

"..." My mother couldn't say a word.. more tears formed in her eyes as she nodded in response..... "yes.. this is her..... please.. please take care of her..."

I looked up to my mother in shocked.. ".. Mom.. Mommy?"

The man then sighed and he picked me up, carrying me on his shoulder...

I got shocked and tried to push him away. But he was so big and strong..

"Mommy!! Mommy don't leave me!! Mommy!" I pulled my hands out, trying to reach for her as the man walked away and was heading to the black van... I was screaming already.  "MOMMY! MOMMY PLEASE!! NO!!"

:"Can this child just shut up.!!": I heard the man say in a serious and frightening voice.....

I stopped screaming and I just sobbed as he opened the back seat door and threw me at the back seat....

The man closed the door and walked around the car. Getting in the driver's seat and drove away from my home.....

°•○●□■♤♡◇♧

Hey readers! This is actually my first story I ever created in Wattpad! I actually did this Chapter in a rush while trying to add as much important details as possible....

Please add me at Discord at: yuhn0844
My DMs are mostly open

Thank you for reading and I'll add more chapters later on! I hope this first chapter hooked you to read the rest of the story, if not, that's fine!!

Please comment how you feel or give me any suggestions or advice..