Ruels and payment of Fairytale

Never Ending journey of each fairy tales that are upcoming will have a great length to cover up with beautiful colors, manipulation and typographies that are pleasant and attractive.

The tales of fairies bloom in our heads each nights. The lights of fairies give effect to our ideas and present before the world to embark your talents in each Genre of your fantasies, suspense, Kpop fanfiction, non ipoo books, and so on....

Rules

001: Must order graphic in details with your explanation of how you need the cover.
002: You must not cancel the form beforehand telling me.(Cancelling time 24hrs)
003: You must not shop hope the covers, which means don't order same graphics that your ordered from my shop and in other graphic shops.
004: Be patient , making the graphics might take minum four days.
005: Redo's are accepted once, do not redo or correct the graphic in your own.
006: Do not plagiarism any of my styles, or graphics.
007: I will have to contact you personally for the clarification of doubts regarding graphics.
Drop your mentioned social IDs in form.
008: If the order was too much to handle than my abilities, I will reject the form.
009: If the book didn't publish after receiving the graphics will be blacklisted so publish your book before ordering or when you fill the form I will give time on your own not more than 2days.
010: Face claims are accepted till 4 and lastly comment your favourite emojie kn your delivered page of graphics and vote the chapter for confirmation that you have seen your graphics in the shop.

Payments

001: Follow me first
002: Add this book to library & Public reading list
003: Read any of my books, and vote and comment on 10 chapters maximum, minimum 4.(Optional)
(Important) 004: Mention me in your book description area(blurb), or in your first chapter of introduction page of your book.