|03|

FEELS

FEELS

I took the tray with myself to the dining area. Pooja Di was listening the conversation from outside.

She is typical girl. Well, she's never mind in any business, but she is a little arrogant while when she talks to me.

I greeted Mrs Romeo. She smiled towards me. Dad told me to bring Pooja Di.

Then Pooja Di came inside, and she also greeted Mrs Romeo. Mrs Romeo did not smile much, but still did . She was looking as if Pooja di's presence was not she was expecting.

And then here comes Mr Romeo

My breath hitched seeing him in the attire as I didn't saw much in the kitchen. He looks like a greek god.

He made a eye contact with me for a few seconds but in those seconds felt like time stopped. I felt like goosebumps arising on my skin with his stare and the organ inside my chest was on a marathon. It was racing with full speed.

"Calm down bitch" I said to my only audible to myself.

He greeted my father without any expression.

After a chit chat of my father and his mother. He didn't even speak a word as if he was not interested in the marriage.

But main kya karu? I said in my mind .

Then My father announced,

"Child , you are getting married to my eldest daughter Pooja." Dad said and looked towards both the direction.

Pooja shyly smiled but Romeo's expression changed but he was fast enough to cover up the expressions.

I was happy for Pooja di but still my heart did not felt right as if something was wrong.

Something was definitely odd today. I sighed and smiled

Mr Romeo's phone rang he took the call

"Ok I'm coming . Mom let's go I have a work" he stood up and left

While his mother was a kind person.

We bid byes to them .

And I entered in my room .

I didn't even know when I slept .

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚫️ - ik this is not a long chapter as I'm busy with my schedule right now.
⚫️- soon I will be sharing story schedule.
And guys pls read my other stories also .

It really disappoints me. I had motive to write but you guys don't vote.

Plz Vote 🥹

Take care
Author Any💗

Take care Author Any💗