CHAPTER 9

Cherriessss vote plzzz💋

Sir, our important client of London was asking for your presence as soon as possible," my P

Sir, our important client of London was asking for your presence as soon as possible," my P.A told me .

"what?" He said, "he wants that deal after 2 months".

"Yes sir, but he was going on vacation with his family after a month and wants this deal now".

"Okay, be ready with the jet, I will be there and yeah you are joining me".

I went to my room, packed my things and then went to my mom's room to inform her about my departure.

She told me to come days before my roka and chunni ceremony and I assured her that I will be there.

I sat in my car, drove to the airport and settled myself in the jet.

I know I will be staying there for a month because it's a big project which needs our full concentration and time.

Yesterday I was Shopping with Miss.Shergill and her family and now I am sitting on my jet to London for a project.

She is beautiful and attractive, I can say that because I know some people who are behind her to get her for their own pleasure and use.

But she doesn't have the right to insult or disobey the king of Rajasthan but I like her that way only.

And about her mom dad I already find out everything about them, his mother's name was Nandini pratap and his father's name was tejendra shergill, his father runs his own family business and his mother was a school teacher and she was the princess of udaipur, they had an love marriage, they both met at the college and fell in love but because of some unknown reasons her mother's family was against their marriage and her father's family was in a support, breaking and leaving all her relationship with her family, her mother married her father and they moved to Mumbai with his father's family, they had their first child after three years named preet Kaur shergill and second after two years named simran kaur Shergill but after one year her mother died because of the cancer and her father remarried with kulwanti Raj, her father is a businessman of Mumbai, after five years her dadu dadi, simran, veer and she moved to Rajasthan but I am not able to get one thing that from where sukhveer came because her mother died after one year of simran's birth and her stepmother doesn't have any child so from where he came.

Firstly I thought that her dadi and dadu might have adopted him but there was no report of any adoption.

"Sir, file" my P.A said, then I came out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, okay".

I started reading a file and then a crew came with dinner, I did my dinner and went to sleep because now my nights and days are going to be sleepless and I will be reaching London tomorrow morning.

I went to my room, changed my clothes and slept.

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door "sir, we are going to reach in 30 minutes" my P.A said.