Save Jarilo VI and The Law of Victory has been Set! Armour Time! Build!

Akashi start narrated

"According to the book...There is a boy called Y/N who is innocent and naïve kid who dream to be a King but he get hit by hard realities and get abused by his parents...get laugh by his classmate and his bestfriend Kai...the person steal Y/N girlfriend...but one day Y/N get teleport to Honkai Star Rail universe.After knowing the truth from Svarog..Y/N start his plan by give Bronya Evolto ridewatch without her knowing..After that they go back to boulder and rest meanwhile Bronya and Seele are having some conversation like a best friend do...After Bronya hearing Seele story...She decided to go back overworld to talk something with her mom making Seele shock..Seele worried Bronya if Cocolia will make Bronya go to prison but Bronya assure Seele to believe her.Seele just agree with it...Bronya request Seele to give her word for Y/N and his friends...The next morning..Y/N wake up and meet his friends..after that they meet Seele,Banjo,Kazumi dan Sampo..Dan Heng notice Bronya doesn't with them...so he ask to them..Seele answer that Bronya go back to overworld..Seele give them a letter from Bronya...the letter said that she gonna talk with Cocolia...She also said that if the group want help ..they need to go to Landau Sibling which is Serval and Gepard..for helping them..and the last of letter..Bronya confessed her feeling to Y/N...making Y/N realize that she love Y/N...Y/N feele guilty to not realize it but Kazumi calming Y/N and assure him to make up to Bronya..meanwhile we see Sento and Gentoku who just see Cocolia walk back forward in worried..They whispering about the plan.After that Gentoku go to silvermane restricted zone as he open door..Bronya come in..and Cocolia relief.They start talking but suddenly it's start being heated arguments...Cocolia having enough and called Guard to take Bronya to prison but Suddenly Bronya yelled at her and she want the truth from her mother..Cocolia silent and said to Bronya to follow her to reveal the truth..Cocolia take Pandora box and go out from qilipoth fort as Sento follow them..On Y/N...The group now at overworld and noiw meet Serval..They ask for help and Serval agree and go to restricted zone..Even though it's hard but they manage go inside but they encounter with Gepard the captain of silvermane guard..Serval and Gepard start to argue but suddenly Y/N interved their Argument and lead to fight...Y/N win the fight making Gepard realize what he do..so he help the group to show the direction to everwinter hill..can they all save Bronya from her mother and can they all save Jarilo VI from destruction? found out this chapter"

Playing the opening

Music play

The Kamen rider are now on Honkai Star Rail Universe as Aeons and now they inherited they power to the new king! Iwae! The born of new King!

We see Y/N and Honkai Star Rail Characters at a place that all riders in finishing kick in freeze.They all see the riders.While scene changed to Time majin's fly and zoom to Y/N in Zi-O form stand while Kanji ライダ word come toward his helmet and attach toward the helmet.

Isshun de tsukamitoru no sa Are you ready? (Are you lazy?)

We see Y/N try touch clock on wall and suddenly the background at his back start to spin

Atarashii rekishi wa soko ni Feel it! Feel it! (Crazy baby)

The scene changed to Kai who just stare Y/N fake grave with sad face as Y/N girlfriend and Y/N parent do same thing because they don't know Y/N is not dead yet but get teleport to Other Universe.

Hikari wo kate ni kasoku shite

The scene changed to Sougo who sit the throne and see Y/N fighting the enemies

Kono mama Shout it out! Shout it out!

We see Y/N and astral express members look up at camera while rider ridewatchs at floor