Chapter 2

______________________________________________________________________________

SOLENE'S P.O.V:

A bustling sounds and people's voices can be heard on the surroundings. A lot of students were standing outside the school building, some of them were laughing, eating, talking to each other and many more.

Wow! So, this is school their school looks like. It is really simple yet beautiful. We arrive just in time before the program starts. I wonder what would the classroom looked like on the inside. How about the cafeteria?

Does the school have a recreational activity called a club? If yes, I would love to try it. And what would people will think of me? Am I that weird or what?

There are so many different questions that I can't find the answer to. Although, I'm a little nervous right now, and who wouldn't be, having lived indoors all my life to begin with. However, I am really thankful to my father, that he let me do the things I wanted to do. I will never forget the words that dad said.

*Flashback*

"But you need to promise me one thing." – Dad said.

"What is it dad?"- I asked.

"Promise me that you'd smile every single day. Promise me that if you have any problems, call me and I'll listen. Even though your mom is gone, her and I, will always right beside you. Always. For eternity, our little star."- he said with a loving tone.

"I promise." – I said, as we intertwined our pinky finger as a symbol of "promises must be kept no matter what it takes."

We both smiled and after we hugged each other. I was about to leave when dad said "Wait here for a moment, Solene. I have something to give you."

He stood up and enters his bedroom. I was curious of what it might be. After a few minutes of waiting, he came out of his room with something in his hand. He then showed me a small box, he opened it, and there's a necklace inside of it.

"This is my mother's necklace, she said that I must gave this to my special person who I dearly love. It broke my heart when your mother died, and now, I will give it to you. I want you to cherish it and take good care of it." – he said, then, he opened the chain that was locked and put it around my neck.

"It's really beautiful, Dad. Thank you."

*Flashback Ends*

I can't help but remember those moments when I held onto my necklace. I was preparing myself to jump off the car, when Hubert suddenly spoke to me.

"Enjoy your day, Lady Solene." – he said.

I smiled secretly and then looked at him, "Thanks, Hubert. Drive safely. I'll see you later."

I bid my farewell to him. I entered the school and looked for a place to sit. When I entered, I observed that the central part of the school was very bright. I look above and saw that there is no rooftop or anything at all to cover our heads.

I imagine, if one day a reporter announces that the forecast for today's weather is heavy rain. Won't we get wet? There's a 50/50 possibilities then, unless we bring an umbrella.

Hmm. Fair enough. But first, I would like to visit their library.

"Students, please settle down. Our program is about to start." – the guest speaker said.