CHAPTER 8

PORCHAY'S POV:

"Oh no I'm actually Mr. Kim's assistant. I'm just here to assist him not as a guest." I explained to Mr. Ayutthaya's son.

He had just asked me to dance with him at the ball. However I was trying to refuse because firstly I'm not a guest and secondly he is atleast seven to eight years younger than me.

Why would he ask someone so elder to be his dance partner.

"Oh is this you're first job? " He asked me.

I forwned and replied. "No this is my third time being someone's secretary. I've had prior experience Mr. Ayutthaya."

"Huh? How is that possible at such a young age?? " He asked surprised.

I laughed at his reaction quietly and replied. "Mr.Ayutthaya I'm not young. I'm currently thirty-two years old and I also have a son. So yes am not very young. "

He was shocked currently. "Goddamn you look young. But you know what I don't care how old you are. You look beautiful tonight.  I don't think I've seen someone look as beautiful as you.Please let me have a dance with you. "

"I don-" I was cut off mid sentence by Mr. Kim who just came and stood infront of me.

"Mr.Porchay this is not the time to be doing this. I have a speech to give you know that. I hope you being my assistant, you don't waste you're time flirting."

He said looking at me with a very hateful glare.

I just sighed internally. "Uh yes sir. Give me a minute."

I looked at Mr. Ayutthaya's son who was still standing infront of me waiting for my answer. I just slightly bowed at him and went to bring the speech paper.

It had taken me two hours to write that speech. I had written it with alot of efforts.

Anyway Kim still hasn't appreciated or said anything about my work. Like he hasn't even acknowledged it infront of me.

I can't believe this man in all honesty.

I was just trying to make myself happy with the thought that this was all gonna be over tonight.

I went and bought the small notepad on which I had written the speech he had to deliver.

I started walking towards where Kim was sitted. However  from a distance I noticed that he wasn't alone.

He had a girl sitting besides him and not just that he had his hands around the girls waist and had her almost sitting on his laps.

I know who she is. She's Natasha Amarin.

I've seen her on Tv multiple times. She is a very famous model. She's brand ambassador of multiple brands. Not just that she is also the daughter of a very well known business women.

Her mother is absolutely famous in the business world.

But she knows me too. How? Well I used to be her mother's personal secretary back then.

And that girl always tried treating me like her servant. However her mother, my boss always made sure I was treated with respect.

I rolled my eyes seeing her and Kim. They suit each other. I was thinking of telling Kim the truth because I thought no matter how terrible things he did in the last, he still deserves to know his son.

But now. NO. I don't think he deserves anything from Me. Absolutely nothing.

In front of them were Mr. Max and Mr. Archen.