⁰⁰¹. 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HAD commence and Jacob Ben Israel was making his usual rounds with the Glee Club asking them questions about their futures as per usual

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HAD commence and Jacob Ben Israel was making his usual rounds with the Glee Club asking them questions about their futures as per usual. Nadia Anthony could be seen strutting down the hallway in her Cheerios uniform on her way to her locker. After years of build-up, she had finally made it to Senior Year at McKinley High School. Was she excited? Yes. Was this her year? Yes, ma'am. Nadia was ready for any and everything that was headed her way this year and nothing and no one could get in the way of her fulfilling her dreams.

After visiting New York City last year Nadia decided that the Big Apple is where she was meant to be. So this year she is applying for performing arts schools for Jazz and Dance and then applying to other schools for backups in case none of the others work out for her. Nadia had always dreamed of being a performer and she had a plan that had been set in motion ever since she was in the first grade and nothing and no one was going to stop her from achieving those dreams and ambitions.

This was Nadia's year. Nothing was stopping her from achieving her dreams and aspirations for the future. Nadia felt like this year was going to be something special but also a year filled with chaos and uncertainty about the future. It was the last year that Nadia was going to be in the same school with all of her friends and people she had grown to call family, even if they got on her nerves. She was saying goodbye to her parents and Mabel for a while, but Nadia was going to make sure that she made it through and made the most out of this year.

Nadia had a good summer. She spent most of her summer with Sam before he moved away to Kentucky for his dad's new job and her Dad hooked Sam's Dad up with him. Sam left at the beginning of August and they stayed together for the long distance relationship they both agreed that if it wasn't going to work out then they would still be friends with each other. So far it was going pretty well. Sam and Nadia Skyped with each other every day up until school was to start up again.

They went on lots of dates together. Picnic dates at the lake and lots of late nights together at said lake...watching the stars...and some other things. Sam got to meet Nadia's parents and Mabel and they instantly welcomed him into their family. Nadia met Sam's parents and they thanked her for being there for Sam when needed her and talking to her father about the job opportunity. Then both of the families met with each other and Sam's Dad thanked Nadia's Dad in person for his job opportunity the families formed a friendship with each other that made Sam and Nadia happy.

Sam was going to a high school in Kentucky, but he didn't have lots of time to do extracurriculars like glee or football because he got an extra job to bring in some stowaway money for emergencies or just in case. Sam didn't want his family to go through losing their house again and he went to great lengths to make sure that it was going to happen again. Even if that meant not being able to be a teenager as much or having time to do extracurricular activities after school.