12.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Next day on a bright and sunny morning, Jungkook and Y/n woke up feeling refreshed and energized. They went about their morning routine, then headed downstairs to enjoy a light breakfast together. The table was set with toast, coffee, and a selection of fruits. As they sat down to eat, they started chatting about their hobbies and favorite things. Jungkook shared his passion for playing video games, and biking while Y/n talked about her love for reading fantasy novels.

"I'm obsessed with the 'Harry Potter' series!" Y/n exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"No way! I've played the 'Harry Potter' video game like five times!" Jungkook replied, his face animated with enthusiasm.

Y/n laughed. "I can't believe you've played it that many times! Which character is your favorite?"

"Definitely Hermione," Jungkook said with a grin. "She's so smart and resourceful."

Y/n nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she's amazing. I love how she always stands up for what's right."

As they chatted, they sipped their coffee and nibbled on their toast. Their conversation was filled with laughter and smiles, their faces reflecting their joy and excitement.

Suddenly, Jungkook remembered something important. "Oh, we need to pack our luggage for our trip!" he said, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Y/n's face lit up with excitement. "Yes! I almost forgot. Let's get started!"

"Okay, but first, let's make a list of what we need to pack," Jungkook suggested, pulling out his phone to make a note.

"Good idea," Y/n replied, getting up to grab a piece of paper and a pen. "I don't want to forget anything important."

As they worked on their list, they continued to chat and laugh, their conversation flowing easily. They discussed what clothes to pack, what snacks to bring, and what activities they wanted to do on their trip.

Once they finished their list, they headed upstairs to start packing, their conversation still flowing easily and filled with laughter.

"This is going to be the best trip ever!" Y/n exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Definitely!" Jungkook agreed, grinning at her. With that, they began packing their luggage, their faces still filled with smiles and their hearts full of joy. As they headed upstairs, Jungkook pulled out a sleek black trolley bag and asked, "Hey Y/n, which one do you want? We've got a whole collection here!"

Y/n scanned the array of bags lined up against the wall and pointed to a bright blue and yellow trolley. "Ooh, I like that one! And can I please have the pink one too?"

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. "Uh, two bags? You're really packing light, aren't you?" he teased, chuckling.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "Hey, girls need options! And besides, I need one for my clothes and another for my shoes... and jewelry... and makeup..."

Jungkook laughed. "I didn't know we were packing for a whole season of fashion shows! But hey, I guess I can't blame you for wanting to look fabulous on our trip."

Y/n grinned. "Exactly! And don't worry, I'll make sure to wear the heaviest shoes on the plane so I don't have to pack them."

Jungkook chuckled and handed her the blue and yellow trolley. "Alright, alright. But if we get charged for excess baggage, I'm blaming you!"

"Don't worry I will pay" Jungkook raised an eyebrow feeling like a proud friend. As they started packing, Jungkook couldn't help but poke fun at Y/n's extensive collection of shoes. "Wow, how many pairs do you need? We're going hiking, not walking the red carpet!"