Im a coconut coconut

Y'all how are they gonna copyright my video that I made on YouTube like that dose t make any sense

Saturn:..........

Saturn: Jupiter I hate u like really bad I tried and tried but it seems like it's not enough so for now on don't talk to me like I'm serious probably after a few months or maybe years I'm done with trying. Like I actually gave up a chance to talk to be.

And with that Saturn walked off in tears he looked like he was done with Jupiter like forever( but who knows will they get together

Jupiter: Saturn w-wait I have something I really have to tell u!

But Saturn was half way in his  orbit

Saturn's POV: I don't think I could ever forgive him. I tried to say sorry. I even tried to let him have a chance to ask for forgiveness but it seems like he will never change I just don't get it.

I just sat there in my orbit in my thoughts the whole entire time soon after sun called us to another meeting.  What is really up with those meetings that he has ? I'm just gonna se what he wants.

Jupiter's POV: what is wrong with me. I really wanted to apologize I was actually just joking about the words I said about me winning the game. I have to find out how I can gain his forgiveness back.

My thoughts soon got cut off because of the sun. He always wants everyone to come to his so called "meetings" I guess ima go see what it is now.

Y'all I took my time writing this when I tell y'all my hand are burning they might just fall off any ways ✌🏽