13

Here abhimanyu and Akshara had called goenka
Akshara tell everyone about it .all were shocked that aarohi would do this.The birla didn't believe it as they were sure that aarohi didn't do anything wrong but goenka were opposite of them .

Akshara: Badepapa I have already told you to stop the marriage but you didn't listen to me .Now aarohi will break the family. She will hurt Neil

Abhimanyu : Yes Badepapa Akshara is saying right

Ag : just shutup both of u .Akshara I am not believing it

Vansh : yes ofcourse my aaru will never do it

Just then neil was coming downstairs

Akshara: Neil u came now you only tell everyone the truth. That how aarohi was using you .Leave her Neil Leave her .She is like this from childhood. She is selfish.

Badepapa: aarohi how can she stoop so low .I can't believe that she and Akshara are sister. Look at her she mend people. She ties the relationship. She respect everyone .She love everyone .She don't hurt the people .Neil beta I am sorry from aarohi behavior please forgive us .I am pleading from her .I am sorry I should have tell u about her .Break your realtionship with her

Abhimanyu : Yes Neil mere(my) bhai .Aarohi is not meant for you. She is just using you .leave her there is still time .She just want property .She just want money. She is greedy for money.She will ruin you

Akshara: yes Neil I know her From childhood. She is selfish. She just wants her happiness. She always blame me for her mistaks. You are not going to maaried her na .She is just goldigger she.....

Akshara was going to say something but cut off by slap on her which was given by
.................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
was none other than neil 😶😶