Home (fluff)

George's POV

Months ago i had applied for the second time for my US visa. My key to America. My key to my friends. I was so ready to make this change in my life. I was ready to move with Dream and Sapnap.

But the fucking visa was taking so long and i've really fought so hard to retry about the visa that if it denies i'll just board a plane illegally at this point. The first time i was so dissapointed that i was waiting moonths for fucking nothing. I think i actually got depressed that period. All motivation was gone and i was just active because of my friends. They kept me happy because the rejection kept me away from them and streaming and making videos and calls was the closest thing i had to being with them. 

But i was even more determined to get that visa. After a loooooooot of research i figured it out and now i just had to wait. I was more confident this time but i was also scared they would deny it. But i tried to remain positive.  The time i would know the answer was nearing. Any day now i will know how my life will go next. I was dreading to be to America at this point. 

I had constant butterflies in my stomach from the anxiety that made me want to throw up, it was actually unbearable. I got on twitter to try and distract my thoughts. Dream had uploaded the speedrun video with Mr. Beast and i watched it to get my mind off things.

I DON'T REMEBER IT BEING THIS FUNNY WHILE FILMING 

There was lots of screaming and wheezing of course and lots of 'DREEEAAM'  and 'NOOO GEORGE' 

Then i decided to go to sleep early for the first time in months ignoring any messages i had. 

⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎

The next morning i woke up from a dreamless sleep but i still felt heavy at the thought of rejecting my visa again. I woke up and went to drink some water. My apetite wasn't really there but i hadn't eaten in like 12 hours and i know my friends would prefer me not to starve so i ate some breakfast. 

I went back into my room and layed on my bed seeing the messages i had. I decided to answer Dream's first. 

Hey georgee how you doing? just posted the new video what do you thinkk?? (yesterday 8 p.m)

Good morning dreamm, i'm good you? Just woke up, the video is literally so funny i don't even know how you edit without dying laughing😂 (today 10:03 a.m)

That's what the editors are for😎 (10:04)

Oh yeah i forgot you're like super rich🙄 (10:04)

🤑🤑💸💸 (10:05)

Also why are you awake at 5 am??😭 (10:05)                              (timezones guys)

You know how great my sleep schedule is Georgie🤷‍♂️ Also how did you go to sleep this early? (10:05)

I honestly don't know it's been pretty long since i've done that (10:06)

*About half hour texting*

The doorbell interrupted our conversation and i was confused because i wasn't expecting ayone.

Wait there's someone at the door

Are you expecting anyone??

Not that i know of?

Go answer and dropkick them in the face if you don't know them

Omg dream 😭