Bio

Name: Selene Jaune

Specie: Human (Formally);
Primordial Demon;
Daemon (Devil Lord).

Gender: Female

Titles/Alias: Menace Lord;
Primordial Yellow;
Pain Lord.

Looks:

After reincarnate, Selene obtained the body of Carrera, who has the appearance of a young woman with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a black snow coat with a skull pin over a white shirt and tie. Her appearance gives off the vibe of a high school delinquent.

As a Daemon, she has the characteristic horns and wings of their race, something she usually keeps hidden. But, like Ultima, she has six bat-like wings on her back that she loves and she can freely shapeshift into whatever she desires.

 But, like Ultima, she has six bat-like wings on her back that she loves and she can freely shapeshift into whatever she desires

Personality:

After being reincarnated, Selene's personality changes, turning, into a mix of her original one, Carrera and a small part of Ultima.

Just as her appearance suggests, Selene possesses the personality of a high school delinquent. She is carefree, energetic, and exhibits a love for engaging in battles, often unleashing her Nuclear Magic for sheer enjoyment.
As strong as she is, she is capable of recognizing formidable opponents.

In battle, she's an extremely calculative and scheming person who's always planning her next move. Befitting a Daemon, she's extremely cruel towards her enemies, preferring to capture their souls and torture them rather than outright kill them, which she gets a sadistic pleasure from doing.
Though Selene takes joy in the suffering of others, she feels an even greater pleasure when those she tortures or observes struggling, overcome their adversity. She's fond of such individuals, and is even willing to reward or lend a hand to them out of gratitude for entertaining her

Abilities/Powers:

Ultimate Skills

Abaddon, Lord of Destruction: is one of the fourteen demonic skills. It has sub-skills like: