All because of that?

One of my oc backstory.
Warning this have a mention of blood

It started with four.

There were two girls. Two sisters. Born in a royals family! Their parents are always strict but it's not like they're gonna be cheated out of their childhood. They were both were homeschooled and always got "along" with each other! What could ever overcome their wholesome sibling bound with each other? Well once they grew older the older sibling got crowned as a leader! Everything went so well, the village is okay, the sister is working as a maid (volunteering), and the parents grew old and died!
And once that happened.
Everything changed.
The sister facade broke. The sister wanted to make the younger one suffer. The days goes on until they met in the basement where the younger one was cleaning.

"Hello, sister."
"Oh hello!" The younger one bowed.
"Hello, I just need one thing from you."
"And what could that be?" The younger one lift her head to the side a little in confusion. Before it happen.

The older one grabbed out a knife slice the sister cheek letting it bleed as the older one moved the knife behind the younger one head.

Before the younger one fought back.
The younger one knocked the knife out of the older -one hands.
The younger one grabbed the knife before stabbing -the older one repeatedly.

"I.. oh my..."
"Oh my.."
"Dear god.."
"OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!?"
The younger one yelled out. The older one body fallen over, resulting in her death.  The younger one bend down to her sister body grabbing her hair, pulling it slightly due to what happen. Panicking in her head. Asking herself,
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
Over and over until she heard someone coming down to check what happen. The younger one quickly cut her hair with the knife to a shoulder height and messed up her hair moving the chopped hair to her sister back, standing up as the knight came over to cheek what happen.

"What happen my queen!?"
"I heard screaming so I came over as soon as possible!"
"I.. uh.. m-m-my sister tried to kill me! S-s-so I killed her in self defense!"
"Is that so?"
The younger one in disguise nodded.
"Then why are you in her clothes?"
"S-s-she wanted to switch outfits just for fun! B-b-but then she tried to kill me! I-I-I think she was trying to take over my role as a leader!"
"Ah, we will get rid of her body for that matter."
"T-thank you."

The knight took the body and took it somewhere. The younger one just sigh in relief that she didn't get caught.
But something happen. Her mouth is missing, but she can still talk? She has realized she was cursed, to break the curse she would have to tell the truth to get her mouth back. But she couldn't, if she told the truth she would burn at the stake for killing her sister. Now she is filled with guilt and this curse, her aftermath of her actions.

Oh Uranium.
This is the consequences of your actions.
Don't you realize it yet?
You shouldn't done that.
You should've accepted your fate!

Uranium began to start researching on how to bring her dead family members back.
Doing anything.
To get what was hers back.

Oc - Uranium