Final Author's Note

Hello Beloved Readers,

Back when I started this series, it was during the pandemic. I was out of work due to being laid off. And, due to major health reasons, I chose to be unemployed a little longer because, with having gone through major surgery and having to do chemotherapy, I was immunocompromised and at high risk of easily getting Covid. My closest family members were the ones to suggest taking it easy for a while, and I'm so grateful I had such a strong support system.

Of course, since I wasn't really working much, I had a lot of free time. I never really read fan fiction until the pandemic started. Then after reading several, I felt inspired to write my own.

And, through writing fan fiction, I met so many amazing fellow writers and readers- a few of them I am thankful to now call good friends!

But, now my life is vastly different compared to when I first started writing. Now, with a full-time job and discovering new hobbies and just having a hectic schedule, even during my weekends, writing hasn't been something I've given much of my free time towards. If I do have free time, I put reading fan fics of fellow writers before writing my own. It takes less brain power to read other people's work than it is to write my own stories. And, plus it's relaxing just to read and get lost in other universes! Plus, I love supporting my fellow fanfic writers!

Also, I wanted to explain the reason I unpublished the story about a couple weeks ago and re-uploaded the chapters. It was because I wanted to make a major change with the main character. I changed where Roxy's from- New Zealand. I know more ARMY from NZ these days, and that was my original plan, anyway. But, back when I started writing this, I would always talk to an ARMY friend who was from Romania and her bias is Hobi. So, of course, since I valued her friendship, I wanted to write the story loosely based off her. But, since we don't really speak anymore (nothing negative, but just a friendship that kind of faded) and she never read any of the story, I kind of wanted to change it back to how I wanted it.

Now, if I did miss any details about Roxy's old background, please let me know in the comments! I would greatly appreciate it.

As far as the future of this series goes, I have a plan but I'm not one-hundred percent sure if I'll be fully committed to it. I know that I probably won't have the energy to write an individual story each for Jin, Jimin, and Tae. But, I am considering at least writing one last story focusing on all three of those members in this universe. I'm sorry if some of you were looking forward to individual stories but I'm just not sure it's feasible for me. But, I got inspired recently and might do that joint story. I plan on doing it in a timeline where all the members are done with their military service. And, honestly, some of these members will not be with who you think they were supposed to be.

I want to end this note by expressing my gratitude to all of you who took the time to read this story. I know it took me way too long to finish it and the updates were ridiculously slow. But, it means the world reading comments from many of you saying you love this story/series. And, it's a big motivator for me to keep writing.

I can keep going on and on, but I'll end this here- thank you so much for your support through reading and voting! I truly adore you all.

보라해  (Borahae),
Miss 💜💋

🎵Last Song to check out: "lock/unlock" by J-Hope, featuring Benny Blanco