The Meet up

Ships and the people I ship are gonna share a room together.

Ships:
Dd x ddot
Kayflock x sugarhill keem
Sha gz x dougie b
Jayrip x notti
Nas ebk x cblu

Notti pov:

Location: outside of Air bnb

Buba drive me to the air bnb because my brother left me . I then get my suitcase  from the back and approach the door as I open it I dd and ddot and keem but the rest is my opps I then mean mug them I then put my suit case down and go sit on the couch I then get a text from buba giving me the list of people in each room" y'all buba gave me the list" I say" the list for what" keem said"the people in each rooms" I say" what is it then" dd said

Dd x ddot
Kayflock x keem
Sha gz x dougie
Nas ebk x cblu

"And" and who " ddot say" me and jayrip" hell nah I am not being in the room with him" jayrip says" to bad nigga" sha gz says after that buba sent the rules to" yo buba sent the rules"I said" what is it" dougie says"

• 6 blunts a day
• don't be stingy
• no fighting

That all the rules" I say  then everybody said aight. after that everybody got they suitcases and went upstairs to there assigned room to put up they stuff after that me and jayrip was in the room playing the game.

Why don't you like me" I say" I have my reasons" jayrip says" what is it" I say" nun of yo business nigga" jayrip says " aight then after that jayrip lit a blunt jar he randomly started acting weird and touching me" yo bro why you touching me" I say" chill my heart" jayrip says after that jayrip started rubbing on my thigh that's when he put his hand over  my d print" yo Jay what is you doing" I say" chill baby boy" jayrip says he then pulls me onto his lap and wrap his arms around me" you mad cute bruh"jay says he then begins kissing on my neck" I-it has to be some r-rule against t-this" I say stuttering I then look over at the door and see dd peeking I then mouth" help me" dd then laughs and runs away that's when jayrip tried to kiss my lips.

I then got up and ran out the door to downstairs I then flew onto the couch and everybody was looking at me confused " yo wtf happend" sha gz said" n-nothing " I say stuttering after that kayflock gets up and goes to the kitchen

Kayflock pov: I got up to go to the kitchen to get some Oreos I then go into the pantry to get them I then sit at the table and cblu comes in" Kay where ya roommate at he trapped in that room" cblu says" okay and" I say" so go talk to him" cblu says" nope" I say" talk to him or I will tell  setty b you messed around with eva(random name)cblu says" aight whatever I then get up and throw away my trash and go upstairs  to my room I then open the door to my room I then see keem on the bed with his phone I then jump onto the bed" what you doing" Kay says" real question what you doing " keem says " tryna talk to you black nigga"  after that we looked each other in the eye and each leans in that's when I felt his lips on mine he then grabbed my body and sat me on top of him he was holding my waist I was holding onto his neck that's when I felt something a print touch my butt" I then looked back at keem he then put his head down and he says" can you fix it.

I then nod and got up to lock the door I then got on my knees infront him and I then pulled his pants down and start sucking his dick he then put his hand on my  head basically forcing me to go deeper.

Cblu pov: after I told kay to go talk to keem I then waited but I was getting impatient I then go upstairs to keem and Kay's room but when I stood infront of the door I heard moaning and grunting I then realize what was happening I then was shocked I then went back downstairs to the living room

Kay pov: after I was done giving keem head  I then washed my face and me and keem went back downstairs and sat on the couch but when I was sitting cblu kept giving me a side eye I didn't know why but I just chilled there.

Keem pov: after what happened upstairs  me and Kay went back down stairs I then started to talk to dougz and we were talking about things happening to us"yo tell me why after me and Bri broke up she talking about some that's why to dick was small bruh"dougz then laughed loudly"it probably was" Kay said" it wasn't small when you was gagging on my shit upstairs in my room" after that the room was silent everybody had a shocked face on" why would you say that" .

Kay said he then got up and stomped aggressively upstairs and slammed the door to our room" i think you might need to talk to him " nas ebk said I then got up and went upstairs to our room but when I tried to open the door it. Was locked" Kay open the door " I said  but he didn't open it" baby please open the door" he then opened the door  and I walked in but Kay Kay down on the bed and turned away from me" Kay please talk to me........" I said but Kay didnt say anything that's when i picked up Kay and made him sit on my lap " baby please talk to meee" I said dragging my words a little" what" Kay said " I love you" I said I then watched Kay smile  I then laughed at him and started kissing his cheek that's when it turned to me giving him hickeys on his neck he then started moaning a little" okay  damn keem  calm down " Kay said laughing " aight but let's do down stairs" 

I'm  gon do another part  today or Tommorowo