THE REAL UNEXPECTED

3rd person view:

After Kay and keem went down stairs everybody was quite

" so Kay dis you actually gave dat nigga head" dougie b says" yes I will admit to it" Kay said while looking down" I did not know you swing dat way"Doug said".

"Club pov:
Kay, when I said talk to him I didn't mean that 😂" I said, laughing. "Why were you mean mugging me?" Kay said. "What do you mean?" I said. "When I came and sat on the couch, you were giving me attitude. So what's tea?" Kay said. "Are you seriously trying to fight me right now?" I said." Yes cuz you tryna 2  have attitude for no reason"kay sad" den run up bitch " I said soon we started fighting then people were trying to pull us off but they couldn't then that's when nas ebk put me in A room" chill out blu" nas ebk said" no bitch get the fuck out my face" I said " who you talking to" nas ebk said" you the fuck " I said " keep talking to me crazy and see what happen" nas ebk said" you ain't gon do shit" I said that's when I felt  of cold hands around my throat" who the fuck is you talking to like that" nas said" you bitch get to hands off of me"I say trying to push his hands of.

Take ya clothes off" nas ebk said" no" then nas gripped his hand tighter around my neck" what I say"nas ebk said" I ain't doing that" I said " then that's when nas pulled his pants down and his dick was BIGGG ASFFFF🫣🙃😭 so I was shocked and I ran and jumped on the bed and backed up" nah you was talking allat stop running" nas said" get on all fours " nas said" I then did as he said he then pulled my pants down and put his dick in me without a warning and he was going fast " DADDYY FUCK MEE HARDERRR"i said while moaning loud" yeahs his my ass right here" nas said he then flipped me on my back and started thrusting into me harder" he then nutted into and he pulled out of me and it was butt dripping of his dick " suck it" nas said so that's what I did I grabbed it and started licking the tip " quit teasing blu" nas said so I then started Deep throating him. And I started sucking on his balls and he was groaning loud asf then he nutted in my mouth and I swallowed it and it was kinda sweet ngl.....

So then after we both then we took a shower and then changed into different clothes and then we walks back into the living room and they had disgusting faces " I thought you wasn't gay blu" Kay said" aight maybe I am...only because...." I said" maybe because what" ddot said" see his dick was good I can't even lie anymore bruh " blu said" oh wow"dd said sounding disgusted " me and nas both then sat on the couch and just chilled"y'all know dat one honey pack challenge " sha gz said" hell yea but due to the challenge we have to take like almost 7 of them" dd said" y'all can't take that much it's only a little" dougie b said" 7 packets I can't even take 3"ddot said " bruh just do it might be fun"sha gz said" aight den" dd said sounding annoyed then sha gz got up and went to the cabinet and saw a huge box of Honey packets and got it and put it on the table  and opened it and every one took 7 honey packets and every one ate them" bro I feeling a different type of horny I said I can only take 3" ddot said....

Dougie b pov:
Damnn" I said  said laughing then outta nowhere sha gz kept rubbing all up on me" yo sha yo ass good"keem said" yeahh" sha gz said" why you keep rubbing all up on him" jayrip said" right" notti said laughing then sha gz kept tryna pull down my pants down" bruh I'm not mook get to hands off of me damn" I said kinda annoyed " Damnn dougz sha want some dick from you"Kay said and everyone started laughing" bruh you not that funny I said " you know you do" sha said" I don't want you nigga I ain't a fagget" I said then outta nowhere sha pulled me into the kitchens and picked me up and sat me on the counter and started kissing me I tried to push back but This nigga good at kissing bro so I just kept going and sha put his tongue down my throat and we tongue kissing rn then we stopped I then went into the living room and everybody was laughing at me" y'all I think I have her herpis(y'all I idk how to spell that)" I said while fake crying and they laughed harder" wow you think I have herpies now " sha said coming out the kitchen" I don't think.....I do have it" I said and they laughed even harder then sha grabbed my neck and started kissing me then hw pulled me back" if I have herpis why you ain't push back tho " sha said tbh he had a reasonable answer so I ain't say nun but then I looked over at the corner of my eye to dd and ddot making out on the couch" y'all don't see that......" I said. Point at them " dd I ain't know you like boys you not my son nor more" Kay said" but you gay to you was gobbling all over keem dick tho" dd said and Kay was shocked and stayed silent asf.

" I'm a adult you is 17" Kay said"I'm turning 18 this year nigga I ain't that young slow face" dd said" shut up dumb nut " Kay said" fagget" dd said" you is one too tho..."dd said" and Kay was silent this time he ain't say nun" you got Ate up by your own son" keem said laughing" keep laughing you ain't getting ass tonight..." Kay said and keem was silent and everybody started laughing hard ask but then after everybody went to they assigned room... and let me tell you some unpleasant things Happened

Y'all I'm gon continue again but ion know cuz ion like this book but I will do anything for y'all.
ShelikeEdotbabyy wanted tho so why not😭😭😭