The change

We all have a day,good or bad,one that from that day on things were never the same...ether you made the change or were forced into the change,ether way the feeling that associate there self's during a change,may be guilt from moving on or outgrowing people you onced loved,may be sadness from missing your old self,maybe the change is simple like you dyed you hair cut it from long to short,maybe your style changed but was that with age or was that on personality...I think change is important because what if you were barely 13 when you first got caught by the police with class a drugs on you,what if by time you were 13 you'd been arrested more times than a well known criminal but if you told anyone you'd be a liar or dramatic, what if you were so uncontrollable and volatile that mental health services told you,you were to far gone for there services...what if id told you I was 13 with a rattling addiction anything that took the pain away you'd wonder were it all changed.youd wonder if at 14&15 I was the same and if from then on until now why I had to change.but the truth is sometimes you can't stay in the same place forever sometimes you are man handled 400 miles away from home,a 7hour long drive,to the middle of nowhere to a place that shaped your beliefs,forced you to change into the person they wanted you to be before realising you back...back where? I'm not sure because nothing felt like home again after that and nowhere felt as safe or as secure was this a accident or do kids like me get shaped into who society wants a child with no childhood.