Gold Mine

(Charlotte is 18 right now,and Frodo is also 18)
Mrs.Allison Reina(Nee Kennedy) was the only one home,besides Charlotte.Charlotte was asleep,it was only 7 am.Mr.Scott Reina was at work,and the younger kids,Avery Reina(11),Beverly Reina(16),and Alexander Reina(8),And Dylan Reina(2),And Nico Reina(5) were at school or at daycare.Charlotte didn't feel well.She was in so much pain,she had to crawl to the bathroom.She vomited blood on the bathroom floor.Allison was walking upstairs,about to do some laundry and she went to Charlotte's room."Honey,Are you up? Breakfast is ready-" Allison asked and heard Charlotte breathing heavily.Allison dropped the laundry basket and rushed into Charlotte's bathroom.Charlotte was crying and couldn't breathe.Allison hugged her daughter tightly,and finally calmed her down.Allison cleaned up the bloody vomit."Well,Honey,I'd say it's your period again,but i think it's worse." Allison said."Mom,Do i have to go to school today?" Charlotte said.Allison hugged her,"No,Love.Go rest in bed.I'll bring you some food,Okay?" Allison said.Charlotte nodded,and crawled into bed,"Mom,Can i text/call my friends and play games?" She asked,Allison nodded,"You have your tv,your laptop,your tablet,your phone,and your airpods.Go nuts." she replied with a smile."Thanks,Mom!" Charlotte smiled.Allison nodded.
On the phone
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Love;Frodo
Gem;Charlotte.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Love:Gem,Why aren't you here at school??
Gem:I'm sick,in bed.I just vomited blood everywhere.
Love:Oh,Char-Char,Can i come?
Gem:I'd have to ask my mom,Of course i don't think it's anything catching.It's just my period but worse.
Love:Okay.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Allison came back and Charlotte looked at her with an eager smile."Mom,Can Frodo come over??" Allison smiled and nodded."Thanks Mom!" she smiled.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Gem:Mom said it's okay.Come over,Love.
Love:Okay,Gem,I love you,I'll be right there.
Gem:I love you too but don't you have school?
Love:My uncle said it's fine.
Gem:Okay,see you soon,Baby.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Charlotte happily ate her pancakes and iced water.She put her airpods in and connected them to her computer.She played Symphony by Clean Bandit Feat.Zara Larsson,While Allison walked to finish her laundry.She started watching Friends,Then the doorbell rang.Allison went to answer it and Frodo stood there."Hello,Mrs.Reina!! i'm here to hang out with Charlotte,As you probably know." Allison shook her head,while laughing."Please,Call me Allison,and yes,Charlotte's in her room." Frodo nodded and walked upstairs.Charlotte was on her computer,and her airpods were in and she was listening to her favourite songs.Frodo kissed her cheek,startling Charlotte."Hey,Baby Girl,I'm here." Frodo whispered in her ear.Charlotte couldn't speak,she just crawled out of bed and vomited blood in the toilet.Frodo held her hair back and patted her back.Allison came in,and decided to help too.After a few minutes,Allison talked to Frodo and Charlotte since Charlotte seemed less panicky."I have to go run some errands,But Frodo,Can you call me if there's anything wrong?" Frodo nodded.Allison took her purse and drove away in her car.Frodo and Charlotte went to her room.Charlotte blushed as Frodo kissed her lips,long and sexy.It soon got heated,and Frodo asked if she wanted to go further.Charlotte nodded.Frodo and Charlotte were lying on the floor.Charlotte felt amazing.She quickly got dressed,and smiled at Frodo.Frodo also got dressed and returned her smile.She finally didn't feel sick.