105 ~ First step

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
[Ganesh chaturthi]

I glanced at my phone and sighed as I saw a message flashing. Typing the same message, I sent it to him.

"Happy 7th marriage anniversary."

That's what the message was, it is no more good memory for me.

I checked the SIM cards I had bought and looked at my mother, who was staring at me with fear in her eyes. While I reassured her.

First I hastily walked towards the window and saw him brushing Alana's hair in the garden. I heavily sighed in relief.

"Maa, once you are out of this house, discard your SIM and change it with this one."

I handed her the new SIM and took a deep breath, seeing her scared expression. She wasn't the only one thoug; I too was scared to death.

But I knew I had to do it, no matter what. Not just for myself, but for many innocents.

"This is not safe... Don't do anything, Anu. You can't even imagine the consequences if he finds out..." She repeated the same statement for the nth time, and I sighed.

"Please cooperate, Maa. I will handle everything on my own. By the way, I will be in Mr. Trivedi's study room..." I told her, and she glanced at me with wide eyes.

"Your father's..." I nodded my head, and she began again, "Kalp will get to know, Anu. There's nothing you can hide from him."

"Let's leave it to luck. I can't back off now. Sooner or later, death comes. It doesn't matter how," I said, smiling at her, and the worry on her face grew wider.

I hadn't planned everything for an entire week just to give up at the last moment out of fear of death.

Ardhansh Singhaniya had made that fear vanish long ago.

"Beta, Ardhansh—

"Maa, not now... please. I don't need help, especially his. Just keep an eye on Bhai. If he moves, send me the alert emoji."

She gulped, and I grabbed the fake documents in my hand and walked towards my father's study room.

To my bad luck, I noticed the door was locked. It was a digital lock, but I knew better not to give up. I managed to open the door in five minutes and entered, closing it behind me.

I immediately switched on the light and looked around, spotting his MacBook on the study table next to his laptop.

I quickly moved towards them and opened the laptop. As I looked through it, my eyes caught the desktop application I was looking for, and I immediately clicked it.

It was asking for a password, but I didn't need much effort to open it using my old methods. Atleast I was skilled enough in hacking to handle it.

Thankfully, the little education I had in hacking was paying off today.

As I checked the laptop, I found all the incriminating data of the Trivedi Corporation. There were many big names associated with it, but the most shocking one for me was Dhanrajgir.

I immediately remembered Saransh Sir, but I knew he wasn't into business. Could it be his elder brother, Omkar Dhanrajgir?

I connected the USB drive I had taken from my father's room. It still had enough space to save the data. I tried to transfer the files, but it showed that it couldn't be done without a password.

I tried to open it my way, but my heart stopped when it warned that laptop would be locked permanently if I entered the wrong password or tried to open it illegally.