Is somebody gonna match my 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
It's the night of Adam's big show.

He mentally prepares himself to be the biggest slut heaven's ever seen, oiling up his thicc, voluptuous thighs in the process.

His outfit leaves little to the imagination.

It's a standard male stripper maid outfit or some shit (I'm not describing this💀🙏🏾)

This shit ig.

Anyway,

He steps onto the stage, the whore music starting as he does.

He starts doing some sexy stripper things like twirling on the pole and jiggling his juicy ass at the audience, the crowd goes wild.

The ribs start coming.

Adam twirls upsidedown on the pole to show off the dick bulge he's proud of (cuz y'know he's the first man), catching a flying rib in his mouth as he does so.

The crowd is going fucking crazy throwing ribs at this guy, he continues to dance his sinful little dance to Deepthroat by Cupcakke while catching and eating the ribs that come flying his way from the crowd.

Adam has no shame.

The whole night he dances on the pole, twerks on women, and gets his ass smacked by them all in the name of free ribs.

By the end of the night Adam is covered in sweat, baby oil, and AA sauce as he walks to wherever the fuck he lives all while still wearing the stripper outfit.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  𝑓𝑖𝑛 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ♡