"Like a circus"

Small au i thought of!! Please enjoy <3 I'm in a big muitan mood rn..
.
.
.

so tanjiro is a magician(let's say he grew up in the circus) and mui goes to see the circus with yuichiro when theyre at least 12,meaning tanjiro is 13!

mui sees tanjiro and  immediately falls inlove upon seeing him. Tanjiro notices him in the crowd and calls him down for a magic trick, falling inlove himself he does a cute magic trick for mui.

mui is upset when the circus ends and then two years later tanjiros parents tell him that there is someone joining the circus, little does he know that the person joining the circus is the guy he saw and fell inlove with when he was 13.

mui joins the circus. he took YEARS of gymnastics and signed up for the circus, hoping he'd find the guy from when he was 12.

mui was practicing on the acrobats with the partner he was signed to(will be bad guy named jack) and mui caught a glimpse of tanjiro walking in.

mui got distracted and fell landing on the net and landed with an "oof" before staring at tanjiro lovestruck.

tanjiro notices mui and stares at him as if hes seen an angel. the two stare at eachother before jack walks over and scoffs glaring at tanjiro. you see, jack has a crush on mui but mui doesnt like him back.

mui and tanjiro get to talking more and the more they talked, the bigger their crushes on eachother got.

finally.when mui and tanjiro are 16 and 17 mui asks tanjiro out.
tanjiro of course says yes and they kiss kiss fall inlove.

they do circus acts together, like mui helps tanjiro with the magic and tanjiro does the acrobatics with mui.

which pisses jack off, so he attempts to get tanjiro hurt by cutting the rope thing holding the bars for acrobatics. tanjiro ends up getting hurt and mui stays with him, refusing to do anything in the cirus without him until hes better. but sadly he still has to preform. jack flirts with mui and is rather...rude to tanjiro.

once tanjiro is healed mui asks if he can partner up with him again, to which kie says no with a sigh.

after a couple months, theres a show.
mui is ready to help tanjiro out with his magic tricks.

walking out, holding tanjiros hand as tanjiro bows, taking his hat off for a second before putting it on muis head gently. giving mui a wink he then does his normal magic.

once its time for mui to do acrobatics, he still has tanjiros hat on.

doing a flip, he holds the hat. tanjiro is standing to the far side watching with a lovestruck face. nezuko, tanjiros sister giggles as she holds a baby racoon for her tricks "Ooo mr loverman" she jokes.

tanjiro just smiles and pats the racoon named rocky.

once muis act was done he walked out and chugged ice cold water, wiping his mouth before yelping when someone wraps their arms around his waist, picks him up and spins him around. mui quickly realizes its tanjiro and cant help but laugh a bit "silly boy!! howd i do?" 'amazing as always my love!! you look so beautiful with my hat' tanjiro sighed lovingly

-560 words