CH 1 The saga begins

It was a usual Sunday in my life of the Orlania City, the place where I grew up all these years. No one knew that this would be one of those class Sundays someone could enjoy going out. Before this catastrophe, I was just James for everyone and the only job I did was pursuing studies in one of these classes. But after 29th May 2039, things have changed drastically within these two months. Even things like guns, which are usually a metaphor of police, military, and crooks, have become common, like table salt. The computer hacking, which I just did for fun, has given me a new role. The main hacker of Alpha Unit since we met. Many governments, such as Orlenanian goverment   have abandoned countries and many countries, like those of our has diffused all-linked governments and the opposition 's coalition resigned within a  day.  The city from its vibrant and happy vibes indicated  terror and fear  Niagara Beach, has lately been a junkyard since that lockdown on 30th May 2039. And today, on the day, 30th July 2039, things have only worsened. However, as one said, adversity reveals character. This thing has been proven by the actions of our government who has left it's citizens within to die in the zombie saga. Sources say a scientist who has lost her ethics is behind this. But lately, there has not been much relevation  of the identity of the person. Quick says mom, as our guns have run out of ammo and food is on the verge of getting over. Should I venture out again with my empty guns blazing or look for emergency signals, these despair of mine will then be conflicted. And the heart conflicts. I just hope everyone is safer now as I end the recording.