Ch 3 Black dial

We made it kid said Colonel bandwhick. We are  finally near the hangar. Miss Natasha  and major stark  didnt shared the same amount of happiness as us . Alert ! Alert! Danger alert! Acidified mutants roaming in the hangar black dial in danger!  Danger said edger colonel bendwhick’s A.I in a whirling motion. I asked so what do we do  now ? destroying the horde with weapons or crashing vehicles into the zombie pit.  Don’t be stupid said Miss Natasha The  leader of Alpha unit .we will first use the large aeroplane to rescue and after I ,Major stark and you will takeoff . our boys bandewhick and joseph will show Alpha's Domination by there large destructive launchers. We will not need an army to stop this. Maybe she was right but just as we were taking off and used edger to configure the Poeing 817 Aircraft there seemed to be a problem. The continuous noises invited creatures along the runway just as we were taking off . Fire Fire  Lt. Joseph said. Just as they followed our aircraft with their van we found Edger’s system showing Red marks near the safehouse.Our Air vehicle didn't had any weapons nor the ammunition and the old van would not last longer. Joseph had to make the Greatest sacrifice .Using self destruct mode of van and watching it burn while he was in the aircraft .It was his love for a lifetime .We rescued everyone and left for skyrale island . Just as we crossed the frontiers of city Edger started warning us about Damage of Fuel system by that large mutant we eliminated in the old hangar.We were all going to die by plane crash if not by zombies. Quiet a non-infectious way to protect the human race .Then edger’s hints finally got me. Black dial,Black dial . It was an emergency system in the plane in case it encountered such difficulties but i didn't know how to control plane in an emergency situation like this. Major stark and co were greatly tired after those fights and rescue operation. As i activated the black dial then only i learnt the greatest lesson- fear meant two things . A- Forget everything and run or face everything and rise . The choice was mine. I choosed the second . I managed with the help of Edger and his instructions to land safely on the island while helping the survivors to locate for emergency shelters which were left by former survivors and began thinking about night supper and survival tactics. Good work James said my mom and dad said. Our son has finally grown up you see . I allowed my mind to take rest after such a long period of exhaustion.Were more things waiting for us ? Who was the person behind this?  What could have been his/her motivation to invite the catastrophe? Aren’t humans the same anymore? Have we become enemies of ourselves i said while ending my tape recording. I hope humanity and humans are fighting i said hoping for a fightback against the catastrophe.