1) Dancing on ice

~Levi~

"The coach was going full out on us today." Brian said walking out the locker room.

"Coach is always a pain." I replied swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"He needs to stop picking on me all the time-"Brain was talking but I wasn't listening.

There was girl on the rink. The amount of girls that have taken over our practice area is unreal!

I walked over to the edge of the rink and yelled over to the girl closest to us. She was blonde small and very skinny, she looked like a model. She had a long sleeved T-shirt with tight leggings on. "What you doing on our rink?"

She skated towards us, "what do you think?" She snapped at him. "And it isn't your rink."

"Well actually-" Brain began saying

"Unless you own the collage then you do." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes and skating away.

"Girls are crazy" Brian laughed.

Brain sat down on the bleachers. "What you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't have to be at Coopers until 6." He said placing his bag down. I sat next to him placing my bag down on the bleachers.

"Damn." He pointed at the girl. I looked over at what she was doing.

(This is what they saw)

Me and Brian were in shock she was incredible.

"How the fuck did she just do that." Brian said mesmerised by what he had just seen. "Oh my god" I was the same as him, how did she do that?

"FASTER" screamed the coach, she looked pissed at the girl.

"What did she do wrong?" Brian wondered looking at me. I look back at him "I don't know."

"Georgia over here!" She shouted at the girl "NOW!"

"That coach is way too rough."

30 minutes later

They watched her again but this time she was sloppy and slower.

"Georgia, what the hell was that?" Her coached yelled.

"The rehearsal you told me to do!" She snaps back at her.

Her coach looked at her group and told them to go home. As they do Georgia skates over to the side and starts unlacing her skates.

"You have to go faster. Your moves are perfect, if you don't speed up the judges will notice."

Georgia looks up from her skates at her coach "I'm sorry but-"

"I don't have time for buts if you don't pick up your paste soon. We will replace you with Kelly." Her coach walks off.

"I got to go dude, but I'll see you later in the dorm." Brian jumps off the bleachers and walks out. Georgia put in her headphones and pressed a button.

I throw my bag over my shoulders and walk out. I spot my coach waiting out there for me. Has he been waiting all this time?

"Kid where have you been." My coach said to me as they walk down the stairs onto the campus.

"Watching the ice skaters."

"They are incredible aren't they, not better than us though." He laughed it wasn't even that funny though Levi thought to himself, they are pretty amazing.

"Anyway I need a favour Levi."

"Okay..."

"The coach for the figure skaters.. needs a hockey player..to help out. And you're my fastest player so I volunteered you. I will text you the details!" His coach shouts while walking away but it looked like a run.

"THIS ISNT A FAVOUR!!" I yelled at him disappearing in the distance. It was cold are dark, so i headed back to my dorm room.

////
p.s comment🥰