1

(READ DESC IF YOU HAVEN'T)

               "Fuck." I mumbled, looking over to the strangers I was in bed with. My head was pulsing with pain..what did I do last night? I tried to remember as I got up and got dressed for school, before I left I looked back at the sleeping people. What were their names again? It didn't even matter. They'd be gone before I even got back.

               I looked around the school; it was loud and made my head hurt even worse. I soon caught up to my friends. They were leaning against lockers and smoking cigarettes, blowing the smoke into the other teens faces as they walked by, laughing after. "Hey, Winter. You're early." Estelle smirked, handing me a Cigarette and lighting it for me. I took a long drag before responding to her "Hey." She laughed and put out her cigarette on the bottom of her shoe, dropping onto the tile floor. My other friend, Ace, gave me a small wave. I nodded in response.

               "you up for another one tonight? I have someone even better." Estelle smiled, suggesting something. But I grabbed her wrist before she could touch me. "No. Not tonight." I practically threw her wrist back to her. She laughed and pouted, standing in front of me as she rested her hands on my waist "oh, baby..why are you so mad today?" I put my cigarette into her mouth. "I'm just not up to it." ironically, the bell rang and she took her hands off of me as I got my stuff out of my locker.

               My friends then scattered when they saw the principle coming up to us with a new student. I should've scattered too, because now I'm probably gonna be showing this kid around. "Hello, Mrs. Andreeva. I wanted to introduce you to our new student, North West." I looked over to the girl she was..weird. Different. She seemed to have Heterochromia and Vitiligo, which was cool, but she dressed like a kid, and had blue hair. North looked like a fucking loser. The principle snapped me out of my thoughts "you're going to be showing North around!"

Great. Fucking great.

----------------

A/N (author's note)

I just kinda wanted to just dive into the story. I am going to be writing and probably publishing more chapters tonight. I honestly don't care if anyone reads this, I'm mostly doing this for myself. (meaning I won't really fix my grammar and commas and stuff.) But if you are reading this, then just enjoy

419 words