CHAPTER ~37

Never, I repeat never lower your standards for any men, because FICTIONAL MEN EXIST...

The most powerful love is unconditional love. This form of love is unwavering, unchanging, regardless of anything, making it the epitome of what love can achieve.

Everyone says that they love their partner unconditionally. But will they love them the same if they killed someone? Will they love them the same if they cheated?

Most of them won't. Because these are some heinous crimes that you don't forgive. Thus their love is conditional.

But What if someone loves their better half even after all those? What is it called then? Stupidity? Madness?

Good thing I'm a little mad then!

Because I'll love him even after all those. I hope that never comes but I'm true to what I feel. I will let him know every second that he is the most integral part of my life and I will never lose him. Even if he never loves me like I do, my love will be enough for us.

....

The next few days went peacefully. We visited all the places Jungkook wanted to visit. Today is our last day here, so I wanted to arrange something special for him.

After a lot of yelling , threatening and throwing money the team of organisers agreed to arrange a private show for us in the planetarium. As if they had any choice! Once I've made up my mind to give something to my princess, no-one can stop me.

As the car reached the hotel, I climbed up the stairs hurriedly. He must be up by now. And being away from him, even for an hour suffocates me to the core, chokes the oxygen supply to my lungs.

As expected he is still asleep, cuddling the pillows. I slowly take away the pillows one by one, careful to not wake him up. He huffs a little in the loss of comfort. Climbing in the bed, I lay beside him, spooning him from behind. I bury my face in his neck, drowning myself in his heavenly scent. He stirs a little, maybe he is waking up.

My assumption is proved right the next moment.. He opens his eyes with a cute yawn and mumbles something incoherent. Then his eyes came to me. "What are you doing?"

As he tries to free himself from me, I grip him harder. "Stay like this." Something shifts in him as he doesn't protest anymore, instead he turns to me. His morning look, messy hair, distorted clothes take my breath away each time I look at him. When he glares at me with those sleepy doe eyes, all I want to do is to devour him.

I can't help but bite the canvas of his smooth skin. Softly biting his neck, I take the delicate flesh in my mouth. Jungkook's breath quickens but he unknowingly pushes himself to my body more. My lips trace the curve of his body. I'm dying to press my lips there, kiss the heaven of his mouth but I don't. I won't until he himself gives in.