4

In japan

Ayan was done.... He can't,
His patience comes to an end as he is waiting for Akk call....He took his phone from the pocket with frustration, his finger tapping on the phone display showing off Akk number he was about to call but stop as he saw the insta notification from "p mess".
Ignoring calling akk he just pressed on a fresh notification bar that revealed the picture of "p mess"  with some random customers but his eyes were landed on the figure, Akk who is serving customers with bright smile on his face

This is the First time, that Ayan was fucking annoyed by Akk smiling face. I was waiting for his call n thinking about him here all day ... But...but...he ,
is this really Akk?
Didn't he resign his work from the cafe, even though I clearly mentioned that,
(if u want to countinue this relationship then, stop working in cafe ,,, )
what.... Now....I'm nothing to him?  Ayan thought as he tightly held his phone and threw it with anger the phone forcefully hit the wall and scattered into pieces.

On the other hand

Ray wants to drop Akk at the cafe , but he doesn't know where Akk's work place is ....so, he gave his car keys to Akk while saying " I'm lazy u drive"

After dropping Akk... Ray went to meet his friend Boston.

So, How was ur last night with Akk... Boston asks.

Ray smiles... while remembering about his night with Akk... It's good.

Did he find out that ur not Aye?

No.. not yet...!!

Ok... Now,
Explain me clearly how did u fuck him... Boston asks....the eyes filled curiosity.

Shut up ton, we just slept together and nothing happened between us last night...

Really...Boston raised his frowned brows at ray
U said that ....u just want to fuck him  then, why don't u did that.
Did u feel guilty....

Ray scoffed... guilty my ass.
Akk different ...Ray glare at Boston countinue saying,
Yeah u ryt, i just want to fuck him but idk.... what happened to me
I just don't feel like forcing him but atlast we end up cuddling in bed and it's feels soo good better than sex.

Oh god....hey⁹ Ray please stop blushing like a fucking teenager Boston says with disgusting expression.

Fuck u  ....I'm not blushing
U asshole...Ray defend.

Ray....u just meet him last night.
Idk...how u feel about him but I think u like him...Boston says with a serious face....i never saw u  like this .... blushing, giggling, smiling and pretending like someone.

What u want to say Ton...

Nothing... I just feel like u like Akk. I think u should  stop it Ray....it's better u admit to akk that ur Ray not Ayan before he got to know by his own.

Ohh... No..
Stop it....ton, i only spend one night but u sounding like that i was Pretending for months and
How he will get to know...no one knows about my exist..

What....if Ayan calls Akk...

He didn't....they got into a fight , ray snapped.

Ok...but may i know why ur irritating now. Ray u already got hurt by Mew and i ....his words were interrupted by Ray phone calls....
Ray took the phone n glared at screen
**Unknown number**

Ray: who's this?

Aye: hey...Ray it's me...

Ray: Ayan?

Aye: Hmm

Ray: what happened to ur phone... whose number is this..

Aye: My phone was broken.