Lan zhan's secret

(In hanshi)

Lan xichen : wangji ...

Lan wangji : xingxiong , I don't know what happened, when I was going to the hall I found wei Ying he was about to fall so I catch him.

Lan xichen: young master xiao was saying that you didn't let go of her mother.

Lan wangji:  didn't wanted to let go , what if

Lan xichen: wangji I can understand you but it's not a proper way to handle things and keep someone with you without their willingness.

Lan wangji: just wanted wei Ying.

Lan xichen: about the Lil girl, she was saying that young mas..no sect leader yilling is her mother , could it be possible that a man can give birth, I can't understand this.

Lan wangji:  possible, dual cultivation.

Lan xichen: if young master wei is the mother then who is the father.

(He was thinking about it while voicing out his thoughts, and lan zhan was restless not because he is scared of telling his brother that he can be the father but he's afraid that what if he really is not her father, it's not that he doesn't believe in wei Ying but still he has insecurity about himself, what if he's not perfect for wei Ying, what if he's not the one that wei Ying wants ,

These thoughts were interrupted by his brother who ask him the obvious question)

Lan xichen: wangji, if I'm not wrong then you are the father right

(Now he doesn't have a choice or can lie that he thinks that he is the father)

Lan wangji: xingxiong, I believe that I'm the father.

Lan xichen: but when did you two did i....

(Lan wangji cut his sentence as he didn't want to embarrass his brother but still choose to tell him everything as he didn't want to keep his brother in dark

It's not like lan xichen is interested in his brother's that life but still was astonished about the male pregnancy that's why he couldn't help but ask his brother)

Lan wangji: xingxiong, when he was in cloud recess , noticed Wei Ying was so weak, searched librarie for wei Ying's low energy, found out about dual cultivation, tried to help wei Ying when he was unconscious.

( Lan xichen was like wtf my brother can do something like this, his jaw was on the floor, after sometime he recovered from the shock that was given to him by his brother)

Lan xichen: wangji, you took advantage of young master wei ah..

Lan wangji: wei Ying was not able to move, has low energy even I transferred spiritual energy, wasn't working, in urgent has to take this step.

Lan xichen: does young master wei know this .

Lan wangji : when wei Ying was awake, told him about it and was ready to take punishment and responsibility for it but wei Ying said that he doesn't mind he said I saved him so I don't have to take punishment even though I insist and I also don't regret it, love wei Ying can't let him die again.

Lan xichen: did you know that he's pregnant when he was going away from here.

Lan wangji: no.