Posters

Hailey's pov:

The next day, me and Jake were hanging up posters for the club as Sean had made them last night with us. The posters read

"Join The Music Club next year! We are open to any kind of musicians and singers! We put on shows, concerts, and even participate in school wide competitions! Sign up next year!!!!"

It even had a picture of us on stage! I thought it looked amazing!

Smiling, I taped the ends of the poster to the billboard. Jake was over near the gym, Milly was near the bathrooms, Luke and Zander were outside, and I was quickly posting the pieces of paper on the school was of the entrance.

"Maybe people will actually be interested this time?" I thought. "I mean these posters are phenomenal! Sean really did a good job"

As I finished sticking the last poster of my huge stack, I noticed Jake out of the corner of my eye and turned around. As he was running his face grew more relieved.

"Jake? What is it?" I asked.

"H-Hailey!" Jake said, out of breath. "You finished with the posters, right??"

"Yeah... why?" I asked confused.

"Oh, thank rosy!" Jake sighed, leaning down on the lockers. He then slowly slid down until he was sitting on the floor. "Hailey, come here"

"What??... Jake I'm worried what is it?" I franticly pleaded, worried something bad had happened. 

"Just sit down!" He said.

"JUST tell me!" I mumbled, but then reluctantly sat next to him.

"So, you know how Drew was supposed to be here to confront Zoey on Thursday?" Jake asked.

"Yeah... why??? Omg did he do something??!?" I blurted out a little too loud.

"No... well.... Maybe? Uh I told Zander and Luke about the thing, and then drew called me. So, I picked up!" Jake explained.

"What did he say??!?" I franticly asked.

"Will you let me finish my story?" He sighed, but still smiling.

"S-sorry..." I stuttered, a light blush creeping onto my face.

"It's fine princess <3" Jake smiled. "Anyways, he said that he was here... right now... in front of the fountain..."

"WHAT???" I yelled. People started to stare, so I shut my mouth and hid my face. But while I was hiding from embarrassment, Jake was straight laughing at me!

"Ha!! Your so cute Austin" he smirked.

"Yeah right Sterling... " I mumbled.

"Fine... well Drew said he couldn't wait to confront her, so he was here, and we had to deal with it... he also sounded really mad... maybe he finally realized what she really did to him" Jake said. "I kinda feel bad for him."

"Me too..." I agreed, standing up. " Did you tell anyone else?"

"Yeah, everyone said to go to where drew supposedly is? ok that was only Zander, but we need to find him either way!" Jake said.

"OK! let's go then!" I declared, taking jakes hand and rushing down to the school drop off area.

all across the parking lot were normal cars you'd see parents and teachers use. but right in the middle, a golden plated freaking LAMBORGIHNI. my jaw dropped. 

"WHO THE HELL IS DRIVING A LAMBORGIHNI TO SCHOOL?!?" I accidentally blurted out.

"Huh?" Jake asked. then he scanned the parking lot until his jaw dropped too. only, less than mine had. "OH. I didn't know drew was THAT rich?!?"

"Thats DREWS car??" I asked in disbelief. "Wait... actually that kinda makes sense..."

I stood there for a few seconds before pulling jake once again towards the shiny car. as we got closer, I could see a 18–19 year old looking guy leaning against his car. he had dark magenta hair, a dark grey jacket, and black pants.

"Yup that's drew..." I sighed, slightly annoyed that I'd have to meet him.

"Drew!" Jake smiled, when we got there. "Hi!!"

"Jake! it's been so long!" Drew grinned, his face lighting up instantly (one sided drake confirmed🥹)

they awkwardly hugged and I had guessed it was because of their fight. I had sort of felt bad for drew... I mean he lost his best friend! and probably crush... it was obvious drew had a crush on jake for a while now.

"And your here too... Hailey." Drew scoffed.

"Drew. can you please be nice to everyone just this once?" Jake asked.

"... Fine." Drew said, blushing a little. "Come on Hailey, let's go. I'm ready to beat Zoey's giant ego"

"Says you" Jake laughed.

as I watched the two catch up, I smiled. they looked so happy. I really hoped they would make up and finally get into a healthy friendship.

LATER

"Oh. its you." Zander glared when me and jake finally got to him. We had already gotten Max and Milly, so now we only needed Zander and Luke.

"Zander, be nice. Drew isn't here to start fights with us, so neither should you" Luke reassured Zander.

"Ok. I'll be nice. but if you try to hurt me or my friends again-" Zander threatened.

"Zander! what did I say?" Luke said.

Zander glared at him, until someone screamed from across the hallway.

"DREW?!?"

Hi guys! IM SO SORRY AGAIN! I was on vacation and then had a really bad fever right after! I still hope you guys like this book! <3

Bye!! 👋